Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Plate Spacing Advice

godoveryou Guest
    Sounds good to me. Read my signature, it answered all of your questions by the way.

overtaker Guest
    I believe Mr. Meyers held back info on his patents. Just my 2 cents. Or there was more to come later.

Quote Originally Posted by godoveryou View Post
    Sounds good to me. Read my signature, it answered all of your questions by the way.
    I think until you produce something, I will label you a really verbose troll.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

jimbo40 Guest
    GodoverMe,
    If you want to make the tables turn, Through a tarp over your cells and show us at least for a start that amount of pruduction on a you tube video, and something with your name on it in the video also. Oh and you'll have to show that the bubbles pop, or then it's just an air tube to me..

Or tell us all something we can practice with our cell's that we haven't done yet, and that will make a difference.

And today I will pray for your Salvation
    Christ was with his father when water was created.
    God Bless you.
    (absolutely no ill intent or sarcasm here)

Jim

Exclamation

Come on folks, this thread is getting WAY off topic!

If the conversations continue to bash eachother instead of exchanging information, I may just have to create a thread specifically for bashing and trashing eachother....

Me personally, I could care less about what one chooses as a name for themselves,...whats importaint is what folks have to offer....So far I am seeing alot of negative posts towards eachother over simple things that can be overlooked.....

Please keep the topics to HHO related issues and not religon...So what about a name.....I just wanna make bubbles explode

The staff and I agree to keep the forum FREE for everyone to use, even though it creates more work for us with no compensation for our time and efforts....Its tough enough trying to keep up with the spammers, bots and other bad guys..much less folks bashing eachother....

Nothing wrong with a good debate or heated conversations---this is america and I believe thats how things get done...but lets keep it to the topic so that the things WE get done are HHO related because no one benifits from a conversation related to ego, trolling, or names...

Thanks folks
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

overtaker Guest
    Computerclinic Thank you for your time. Is humor ok? My concern is losing a poster who has a lot of knowledge to offer the rest of us.

redneckgearhead34 Guest
    I have never seen this "smack" design of a HHo generator. Couls some one please post a link to its website or something of that sort.

Also since I am fairly new at this. Could some on please explain the purpose of having neutral plates in the middle and only charged ones on the end?

Here you go...

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smack.pdf

Hope it helps.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

Quote Originally Posted by redneckgearhead34 View Post
    I
    Also since I am fairly new at this. Could some on please explain the purpose of having neutral plates in the middle and only charged ones on the end?
    It has been said by many here that any voltage over 2 volts (I can't remember the exact voltage) just creates heat. When you introduce plates into the design that are not physically connected to the negative or positive charge, the current will jump thought the so-called neutral plate to get to the other connected plate. For each plate it jumps through the voltage drops and you reduce heat of the cell itself.

Of course you have to stop the current from just traveling through the water (around the neutral plates) to get to the other side and that is why people are wrapping their cells with some sort of non-conducting material.

I am not an expert at this, just learning like everyone else. I WILL get producing cell it's the when I am not sure of yet.