Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EFIE and / or SENSOR EXTENDER

PAPAFIXIT Guest

No harrumphs here

Thats a great idea Gib, ORGANIZE !!!!!!
    MrSyd

jared Guest

definitely

i second that , even i could make a decent genny but utilizing it is the whole point of my endeavors but thats just me personally

i would also greatly appreciate a thread subscribe feature, i keep losing my threads and the only way i can keep track of them on this particular type of forum board is to save the threads to my favorites

kiwibrick Guest
    I have been wondering about the problem of altering the O2 sensors output for the HHO, because the HHO generator has a linear output and doesn't take any notice of the load (and hence the amount of airflow & fuel delivery) of the motor, just straight modifying the O2 sensor signal in a linear fashion could result in a rich condition in the higher load sites of the motor ie. closer to full throttle.

I am in the fortunate position of having a car with EFI, but that doesn't use an O2 sensor, and I am also in possession of a wideband O2 sensor and meter
    Once I have installed my HHO generator this weekend and done some preliminary mileage tests I should be in a position to do some logging of the O2 levels with both the HHO going and not going to see exactly how it alters the O2 reading over the entire load range of the motor.

ELECTR0N3RD Guest
    lol i wouldnt go near anything like that,

jared Guest

booster, impeller, thingamajig?

hey kiwi,

what is that avi it looks like sum kind of turbo or something, does it relate to hydrogen?

kiwibrick Guest
    It is just a pic of a new turbo I bought for my car a while back, it's not to do with HHO, although my HHO is going on my turbo car.

rmptr Guest
    It would be great to have a section on ECM management.

It well be necessary for optimal results.

Best

joshsbrain Guest

Fuel injection Management Section

I just registered today, and I was like "ok I can easily get hho production, but how in the world do I electronically fix the A/F ratio to adjust for the extra gas?"

I think that a section strictly devoted to that subject would help clear up a lot of cunfusion and help to stop questions that have already been answered.

I hope to enjoy learning from this website for a while to come, thanks to the Admin and Hosts of this site! there needs to be a HHO FOR DUMMIES!!!

h-power Guest

EFIE's

Any vehicle that has an O2 sensor, gas or diesel will need an EFIE to realize any fuel economy savings. Unless the ECU is fooled into thinking the oxygen level in the exhaust is OK it will try to correct what it perceives as a lean condition and increase fuel mixture to compensate completely nullifying any fuel savings from the HHO and may well make it even worse.