Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtb

wydopnthrtl Guest

Wtb

I've gained enough curiousity to give this HHO thing a try. Generally I like to make my own stuff. (I can do nearly anything to a car.. build my own engines, nitrous, ect..)
    But I honestly don't have enough time or understanding to make the generator and related parts needed.
    When this is installed I'll be measuring EGTs, A/F ratios, and keeping a very accurate record of costs and my experiences. (I'll make it a part of my trucks web page)

So, I'm looking for a seller who can help me with a *high quality* kit. A kit that I can use year round in Mich on a 4.0L ranger 4x4. The roads here are rough & I drive 360-400 miles per week in 50/50 traffic (motown suburbs).

Anyone interested in helping me? Maybe building a kit? It's gotta be high quality. I don't want to experience the melt downs I've seen others have. I know high quality materials cost money... don't have a problem with that as long as the seller/builder has experience and can show a strong interest in this subject.

Regards, Rich
    wydopnthrtl at yahoo (put "HHO" as the subject)

ELECTR0N3RD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wydopnthrtl View Post
    I've gained enough curiousity to give this HHO thing a try. Generally I like to make my own stuff. (I can do nearly anything to a car.. build my own engines, nitrous, ect..)
    But I honestly don't have enough time or understanding to make the generator and related parts needed.
    When this is installed I'll be measuring EGTs, A/F ratios, and keeping a very accurate record of costs and my experiences. (I'll make it a part of my trucks web page)

So, I'm looking for a seller who can help me with a *high quality* kit. A kit that I can use year round in Mich on a 4.0L ranger 4x4. The roads here are rough & I drive 360-400 miles per week in 50/50 traffic (motown suburbs).

Anyone interested in helping me? Maybe building a kit? It's gotta be high quality. I don't want to experience the melt downs I've seen others have. I know high quality materials cost money... don't have a problem with that as long as the seller/builder has experience and can show a strong interest in this subject.

Regards, Rich
    if you dont mind supplying the parts i can build you NICE one of ALL stainless steel including the casing, but does anyone here know where you can get stainless steel nuts?

wydopnthrtl Guest
    Thanks for the offer.

Turns out I have a good friend who's working on one of his own. I didn't even know about til last week. Anyway, I'm sending my EGT scanner to him and together we are going to work on this.

He already has the SS for mine and is about to install his first unit in a car.

Rich

Thanks for the offer.

Turns out I have a good friend who's working on one of his own. I didn't even know about til last week. Anyway, I'm sending my EGT scanner to him and together we are going to work on this.

He already has the SS for mine and is about to install his first unit in a car.

Rich
    woot woot post pics!

goingreen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ELECTR0N3RD View Post
    if you dont mind supplying the parts i can build you NICE one of ALL stainless steel including the casing, but does anyone here know where you can get stainless steel nuts?
    Try Fastenal...They have stores all over the U.S.
    Google them and use the store locator.
    they have SS nuts and SS Jam Nuts (Thinner version if you want your spacing smaller) in a variety of sizes...also nylon washers, nuts, bolts etc if needed.

Regards, Rich
    Look at stratous thread in "For Sale" thread...He has an awsome single and dual cell setup....I will be opening my shop in about a week from now and I will be carrying them, too...He knows what he is doing and the materials are great....So is the asking prices...
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

wydopnthrtl Guest
    Thanks,

I'm still trying to research everything I can about it all. I have a good friend who is just now completing his first generator. As he tests his I'll be learning as much as I can from his effort.

Regards,
    Rich

HomeGrown Guest
    WOT!! LOL, we meet again.

wydopnthrtl Guest
    LOL.. well now you guys know who my "good friend" is.

Regards,
    Rich

HomeGrown Guest
    LOL.. well now you guys know who my "good friend" is.

Regards,
    Rich
    We've gotten our hands dirty a time or 3.