Thread: Buyer and Seller Feedback

Exclamation Buyer and Seller Feedback

If you have made a purchase or have sold something here on HHOFORUMS.COM, please let us all know about it.......

By providing feedback about the Buyers and Sellers, we can all identify what and who is really good to work with.....

THERE WILL BE NO RANTS OR TROLLING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!

Please post only comments related to the transaction and the item(s), and only post if you were a party involved in the transaction.......

Thanks Folks,
    George
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

Westcoastrocks Guest

SS plates

I have bought 3 sets of plates from Cocutter. They are the best I have seen so far in terms on quality SS and Cuts.

Just received a plate set from c02cutter and his work is awesome. Perfect cuts, precise measurements and fast shipping. A heck of a deal.

c02cutter Guest
    As a seller, I have had no problems with anybody that I have dealt with. I have to say all that I have dealt with are outstanding customers. I will say as I put both for sale here and links to ebay auctions, I do not have a full list of those that may have purchased from me. The individual members that I know purchased are as follows.

Westcoastrocks
    Stevo
    Smarthho
    Bossman

And people that are working on things that contacted me about material that I contributed material to help them along with a good idea.

Boyntonstu

Those that have purchased custom items cut to specsifications.

Homegrown

As many user names are different from both ebay and here, please PM me with your ebay user name. This way I can sort through who is who. I will add all names of those who purchased through my ebay listings to this list. I just need an association between the two to know who is who, with the confusion of names.

Thank You,
    Eric Hnanicek
    aka c02cutter

Bossman Guest
    I also bought a set of plates from c02cutter. Flawless transaction, quick shipping. Quality plates.

Thanks Eric.

HomeGrown Guest
    +1

Eric does awesome work! My custom plates were done perfectly, and at a charity price.

c02cutter Guest
    chevytruckman1234 is also a pleasure to do business with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by computerclinic View Post
    If you have made a purchase or have sold something here on HHOFORUMS.COM, please let us all know about it.......

By providing feedback about the Buyers and Sellers, we can all identify what and who is really good to work with.....

THERE WILL BE NO RANTS OR TROLLING ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!!!

Please post only comments related to the transaction and the item(s), and only post if you were a party involved in the transaction.......

Thanks Folks,
    George
    Bought a set of plates from you and paid through PayPal.

A month later, no plates. Contacted you, and you said there was an error and that you would refund my money Friday. Next Tuesday rolls around, and after emailing you and getting no response (around Sept 31), I open a dispute with PayPal.

You don't respond, so I escalate to a claim. Still no response 10 days later.

Hmm.

I guess that would mean don't deal with computerclinic.

Douche.

Thread resurrection time!

Six and a half years later, PayPal refunds me. Bahahaha.