Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Temperatuer feedback pwm

Temperatuer feedback pwm

All,

Thinking through what is needed, a temperature feedback PWM is the way to go.

1. The pwm would run full "on" until the generator got to the temperature
    you set it to.

2. This would give maximum generation and get the gen up to temperature quicker.

3. Then the feedback loop pwm will apply as much current to generate HHO as possible, but will not let the generator exceed the temperature that it was set to.

3. The same circuit could be set up so if the car is off, the circuit could monitor the temp of the electrolyte, and turn on an electrolyte heating device if the electrolyte got below, say 35 degrees f.

I'm pretty excited about this one. Got about 90% of the stuff to make one.

Will report when finished.

Temperatuer feedback pwm

All,

Finished the schematic.

Built a temperature probe to go in my gen, used .200 id 316 stainless 6 inches long, an LM35 celcius IC, and a 5/16 bulkhead / hosebarb drilled out to press fit the stainless. Hot melt in / on both ends to seal it.

Start breadboarding the circuit tomorrow.

DigitalMocking Guest
    The smith/plumbabob design produces no heat really, I put one together at the garage today and it worked fantasticly well, putting out about .8lpm @11 amps, no heat, and we left it running for 3 hours.

But almost all the other designs really do need a temp PWM, I can't wait to see your schematic. I was a DS in the navy, but that was 20 years ago and a lot of my circuit design skills are locked away by many many beers. I'm trying to wrest them free, but it's not easy.

Share, share... I am learning a lot from you.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

I am getting thermal run away with any electrolite at all within 30 min. (1/4 tsp in igal. distilled water)

it is beyond my testors at 10 amps and probably 175 degrees real hot; It produces 1 Qt gas in nearly 7 min that way.

I have less than 9.5 sq. in. in it though I Plan on building another with 1000 sq. in and I need some controller to limit the amps.

as I said in my other mail to you I want to build a signal that will reverberate the water at different frequncies that will dislodge the hydrogen using sound waves.

That is concidered Not Brute forse.

Thank you so much

Resonance

h2ocommuter,

I tried to get more generation by varying the frequency and duty cycle of the power supply. Ran from 10 hz. to 150khz., 10% to 100% duty cycle. Never got the system to generate better than straight D.C.

waa

Got the ss probe mounted in my gen.. Went to hook up the probe and the output wire jumped right on to the + supply....poof. Start building another tomorrow.

Carefull,,, I am slow at my verbatium so I will only refer you to what I believe to be the key answers to the resinance delivery of electricty.

First seperate systems of pulse width, frequency amplitude and modulation are just the start in building the spacific type of PWM that Stanley Meyer designed.

he used winding coils to amplify the kz output and one thing he says in a lecture and in his writings is the water cell is like a capacitor! "simily" it is like a capacitor.

David wenbert understood that when he talked to Blog talk radio.

Kow I am by far not perfict in the english language but a simily is absolutely not the same thing as "is a capicitor. Moreover Stanley Meyer used somthing called Delron to cover the cathode so it fully insulated it from conducting any electricty.

So in my humble opinion the cathode is only in the water to controle the magnetic electricle waves sent by the anode.
    OK?

Please be carefull with that equipment I would like to buy one of them from you to test install on a number of my electrolizers so that I can go into production and finally start making some money.

I am scared of making a mistake on building my own until I get a little more understanding and knowledge.

I am having good luck in my electrolizers but I am having thermal run away in just a short while.

I am using strait distilled water and getting medioquer output. (Just average)
    But I feel with your design I could at least controle the amperage and heat very well.

I know you must be good with your wiring but use more caution thoes things you are building are vasluable.

I have been building elecctrolizers for 6 mos (only 2 are nearly Identicle) and each one though it produced good output they would all get thermal runaway if I pushed the limits.

I will not sell these things if I cannot make it easily manageable.

and besides that I would have to babysit each of my sustomers vehicles.

sounds like a lot of pissed off people if I did that.

probe

all,

Got the probe fixed, and it seems to measure the electrolyte tempreature OK.

Going down to start breadboarding the circuit now.

Hope the loop response is fast enough, possible it will oscillate slowly, not good. Will find out in a few days.