Thread: Stainless bolts

Nat Hat Guest

Stainless bolts

I built an el cheapo hho generato based on what I saw on you tube. Just to get me running juice while I try to figure out how to make a good one and get it working on my ride. I'm wondeing what I can expect production wise. Its two six inch stainless (304) carage bolts running 12 volts non pwm. One way valves of course. In put is in the top of my air box directly in front of the intake tube. This is all on a 1990 Camery 2.0.
    So have I just wasted time or do any of you agree that a quick start, no matter how uninformed, is still a start?

You jumped in and got your feet wet. Read forums ask questions and go from there. Everybody started where you are at sometime. Production is going to depend on catalyst and how much of it. The draw back on high amounts of catalyst is heat and high amp draw. More info needed like..catalyst type, container, water amount, measure hho gas output hot, amp draw.

We all started with something. My advice you to is to read, read, and read some more on this forum. It will all start to make some sense at some point and you will know what kind of cell you think you need to make.

justaguy Guest
    Almost any cell will produce hho with a little electrolyte but unless things are done right you will have heat problems or not enough production and things like that. Its fine to build something simple to start but usually you end will up having problems. It is best to read and learn everything you can and then build one more efficient to get good results.