Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a lg capacity bubbler

Looking for a lg capacity bubbler

The one I been using is a piece of junk from advance auto... Not knocking them at all but I need one heavier if possible. Any idea's?

hydroqueen Guest

Bubbler

What size bubbler do you need? want? give me demensions and we have it. Or call us at 1-800-491-6897. Our site is being rebuilt but check out what we do have www.h2ohybrid.org
    thanks
    lisa hydroqueen

hydrogenfuelgarage Guest

Bubbler

We sell large capacity bubbler/reservoirs at hydrogenfuelgarage.com
    They are three quart containers that serve as your bubbler and reservoir in one. Check it out. We sell most of the items you'll need for your HHO Generator

Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    The one I been using is a piece of junk from advance auto... Not knocking them at all but I need one heavier if possible. Any idea's?

You could do like I did and make a bubbler out of pvc pipe. Then you have control of shape(diameter) and size(length).

Bubbler...

Hey your going to laugh, but I made one out of a antifreeze container,,It's hidden with no heat from the engine and it seems to work and fit great. I'd like to do an upgrade though. PVC pipe sounds like a winner... I got the idea from a stock car racer.

Hey your going to laugh, but I made one out of a antifreeze container,,It's hidden with no heat from the engine and it seems to work and fit great. I'd like to do an upgrade though. PVC pipe sounds like a winner... I got the idea from a stock car racer.
    As long as it works and your happy with it. In my case my wallet has got to be really happy.

hydrogenfuelgarage Guest

Large Capacity Bubbler

The Bubbler that we have on our website is the same we use on our personal vehicles it works very well as a bubbler and reservoir we have them made specifically for that purpose. They are heavy duty they measure 8 1/2 " long x 8 1/2" wide x 4" deep. The fittings are melt welded. Take a look if your interested. The site is Hydrogenfuelgarage.com

timp3kgt Guest

bubbler

i've been using universal coolant overflow resevoirs from autozone. you can get a medium or large size for about 6-8 bucks. (a little teflon tape on the coolant cap helps to seal it from leaking, also i had a flash back with it and the cap sufficed as a safety blow off.)

Or you could go to the web site of Flambeau and pick out what you want and call them and order it as I did. That way you eliminate the middle man.

Dave Nowlin

hydroxmobile Guest

Please goto www.hydroxmobile.com to get the bubbler at USD10/unit