Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is the guy that compresses Hydroxy?

timetowinarace Guest
    Yes he was here.

It's not that hard to seperate the hydrogen. Why store both?

JojoJaro Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by timetowinarace View Post
    Yes he was here.

It's not that hard to seperate the hydrogen. Why store both?

What easy technique do you know of that can be easily built to separate Hydrogen from the O2?

timetowinarace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    What easy technique do you know of that can be easily built to separate Hydrogen from the O2?
    The simplest, passive method uses the weight of the atoms. In a container, the heavier O rests on the bottom, the lighter HH rises to the top.

Or you can use the size of the atoms and a membrane. The smaller H atoms pass through but the o is too big. A popular choice for small applications such as home storage. What and where to get the membrane, I don't know off the top of my head nor how available it is.

Or a method used by Zack West is electromagnets. He uses this method in an hho on demand system and only utilises the hh and vents the o. I've posted a link that discusses his system many, many times.

Disregarding the safety of storing hh and o, the o takes up more space inside a container than the hh. I don't see an advantage to storing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    In the past few months, I saw a web site in which a guy claimed years of experience in compressing and storing Hydroxy.

Does this ring a bell?

I would like to visit the site again.

BoyntonStu
    Stu;

Are you thinking of Roy McAllister?

He has a car that runs completely on compressed hydrogen, and he also runs a 5 Hp john deer engine on pure hydrogen, removing the gas tank, and forcing the tube into the carb.

I'll search for the links, and post them.

He purchased the rights to the 1919 book by P. L. Teed, and is now republishing it.

He and his partner, have many videos, showing the massive manufacture of hydrogen (producing cubic feet of hydrogen in litterally. seconds). This process however also produced carbon monoxide, at the same time, but he offers help to clean the carbon monoxides out of the hydrogen, as well.

go to youtube, and search: Roy McAllister

He has done about 20 total videos, however many of those links are now gone. (but somewhere, on my computer, I downloaded all of them)

I fortunately was warned that his videos were dissapearing, and to download them, while they were still available.

1973dodger Guest
    Dane,

I believe the topic here really concerns compression and storage of hho not just hydrogen. With that said, I have seen many of Roy McCallister's vidieo's and I consider him a true pioneer in the hydrogen movement, I, for one would be very interested to see any videos you have stored, that may no longer be available on the internet.

1973dodger

Dodger;

I have misplaced the links, or may have moved then to one of my (all too many) wepgages.

It seems to me, that his hydrogen engineering videos (eight of them, I believe) were deleted either by the powers that be, or by youtube (which, I seriously doubt).

If I can find them, I will let you know.

I do want to mention one thing though...

Roy teaches that hydrogen has ten times the explosive power of gasoline. Others teach about three times the power of gas.

But, because gasoline does not completely burn, I wonder if that makes the difference?

Saleem145 Guest

HHO Compression

I read all the thread, and also watch the Mike's video.

Now the question is the compression of Hydrogen and Hydroxy are totaly two different things. As Hydrogen will not ignit without Oxy. Where as Hydroxy is a combination of both and can be ignitted by itself. Another thing is self detonation under high pressure condition.

So which is the safest way for Hydroxy ??

In my country CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) are used in cars. Its very common. In cars a CNG kit is installed, which regulates the gas. There is a Tank in trunk, and can be filled on CNG stations.

Now I dont like to pressurize Hydroxy up to that extant. Just to have small cylender filled with just 5 psi by a Cell like Bob Boyce of 101 plates cell.

Now instead of fooling Car Computer and installing enhenser ete. That CNG kit can be used. Than a car can be used on Gasoline or Hydroxy alone.

This what I like to try. But compression issue is important to discuss and to solve.

Any expert advise will be appreciable.

"A CANDLE LOSES NOTHING TO LIGHT ANOTHER CANDLE"

I know that there is a certain psi that HHO can be safely compressed to, but I would suggest that the safest way would be to seperate the H and O and store just the H. You can reintroduce it to an air mix at combustion time.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

I still beleive the people compressing it are seperating the hydrogen from the oxygen and storing only hydrogen. Without oxygen it is not explosive.

clarence1984 Guest

I was banned from posting

I was banned from posting looks like they have lifted this. The moderators told me to stop posting. There is much you all need to learn. I will be finishing my patent work very soon on a 1200psi oxyhydrogen solid state compression with no moving parts. Also there are some things you need to know. Ions are what rips apart the bonds of h2o into h+ h and o You can never get h+ and h away from o completely. There will always be O in with the h. No process can 100 percent separate these. You can reduce the oxygen percentage but that is it.

hydrogen does leak out of a container. The cng tanks we use lose so little over time it doesn't matter to us.

oxyhydrogen needs 1038 degrees to ignite. You can compress oxyhydrogen as high as you want as long as you keep it from that self detonation temperature. Wait I have said to much come over to my website you have the link above beawindhog

I have also posted my true overunity idea for creating oxyhydrogen from water.

PM me if you become a member with any information you don't want on the site. I'm now getting atleast 1 donation a day which isn't much but we are now moving along with progress on the free fuel for life project. I have also purchased freemefromoil.com which will be up and running very soon were inventors can come and sign up for free to have there own board for discussion of there own alternative energy ideas.