View Poll Results: Would you be interested in purchasing stickers and other schwag offered here?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: HHO Forums Stickers

HHO Forums Stickers

There seems to be a bit of interest in Bumper Stickers, Decales, and other HHO Forums schwag....There also seems to be a similar interest in the same schwag representing HHO in a few other ways and logos...

I would like to see how much of an interest there actually is by having a poll... If there is enough interest, maybe we can get something out there for everybody....

Please cast your vote, and also leave any ideas you may have within this thread.

Thanks Folks!
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

Yea! they got the polls working.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Hack! View Post
    Yea! they got the polls working.
    Hopefully, nobody will start dancing on them.

I think that the main thing I would be interested in would be a bumper sticker or decal that basically stated a) that my vehicle was running on water and b) promoted these forums.

Something along the lines of "HHO Hybrid Vehicle" with a HHO Forums logo and URL.

Calvin pissing on a petrol pump with an HHO t-shirt on too would be awesome
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Wow, only 5 votes in about a week...Thats not much interest I guess....

Maybe we should create a download or just an attachment to a post with a few different designs that people can print out for whatever they want to use it with..
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."