Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 24 plates configuration

By running 8 cells (7 bi-polar) per stack, your voltage per gap will only be 1.725, if the reactor is receiving a true 13.8 continuous volts.
    You'd be better off using only 5 or 6 bi-polars per stack.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Hi guys,
    I have been thinking outside the box here,

What about corrugated plates to maximize surface area, or even lots of negative Pins interwoven with lots of positive pins instead of plates to get some mad multi directional electrolysis going.

Also could try lots of tubes alternating positive and negative getting larger and larger.

I might be going down a dead end here but has anyone tried something other than plates?

if bigger plate gives less resistance why all plates have to be same size if the negative plates produce hydrogen will be better to make positive plates 2 times smaller then negatives? then we will have 2 times more hho then oxygen.I don't know maybe connect small 12v surge water pump for better fluid flow? just the idea

The NaOH doesn't affect the voltage drop but it does affect the current in the cell. Too much current will also heat the cell up beyond what it can handle.