Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RUN YOUR CAR ON HHO 100% no petrol at all

hanker886 Guest

compressed HHO

How many psi you plan to go? I herd people saying if you compress HHO to 15psi, it might self ignite.

Quote Originally Posted by mytoyotasucks View Post
    we purchase compressed tanks.
    but we plan to run a car on hydroxy alone.

Quote Originally Posted by hanker886 View Post
    How many psi you plan to go? I herd people saying if you compress HHO to 15psi, it might self ignite.

I dont know yet, still working on our assist units first. - one step at a time.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

uhm.

What's the point of the inverter and welder? Stepping up the voltage won't increase production, your amperage will stay the same, I'm pretty sure.

naveed Guest
    I'm interested in starting this project. If anyone has any ideas or plans to get this going pm me. I live in the NJ area and would be willing to try this on a car.

well i have a car and modded a carb for this, and have bought the hose I'm going to use to get the gas from the trunk.

trying to find a very large poly(plastic) rectangle water proof box.
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Quote Originally Posted by mytoyotasucks View Post
    my brother wants to do the same, he bought an old chevy with a V8, and had it running un just hydrogen which came in a bottle from a welding shop, and it only lasted 20 min, and cost $60, and this is a 5' tall bottle.

i dont know if he can get a cell to run a car completly, but he's going to try.
    Do you know how many liters of h2 gas was in the tank you used?

Quote Originally Posted by hg2 View Post
    Do you know how many liters of h2 gas was in the tank you used?
    I know(hopefully) that a V8 needs 1.2 - 1.7 LPM to idle and 4 - 10 LPM to run.

know if some one think this is wrong, please correct me, cause my one loflow flow meter was out, and im not sure about the GPH meter, havent tested either since.

Thanx D
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

might want see just how much you're going to need

Before you go any further with running you car on just hydroxy you might want to look at this doc first.Start at the bottom of page 214.

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf

cemkarakurt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hg2 View Post
    Before you go any further with running you car on just hydroxy you might want to look at this doc first.Start at the bottom of page 214.

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf
    in my car i am using hho and i getting about 45-47 mpg whitout hho i was getting 22-26 mpg in highway about 70mph 55 mpg i getting whitout hho 47 mpg
    so ther is a big difrance

cemkarakurt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hhonewbie View Post
    Do you & your bro generate & compress your own gas or purchase compressed tanks?
    guYs DO NOT TRAY TO COMPRESS THE HHO BY YOUR SELF OWER 15 PSI IT BLOW YOU SELF UP AND BY THE WAY WHEN YOU COMPESING THE HHO YOU NEED BELLOW -100C. TO FREEZ THE HHO THEN COMPRESS IT SO YOU DONT HAVE THAT FASILTY DON'T TRAY TO DO IT! I MEEN IT YOU WILL BLOW YOUR HOME HORK LIVE WATEVER DON'T TRAY IT
    MY FREND IN TURKEY DID TRAY AND HE IS DEAD NOW IN KONYA GOOGLE IT YOU WILL SEE THE NEWS IN 2004 07