Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 Totota Yaris

Toyota Yaris HHO generator

Hey guys,

I also have a toyota yaris as well, and am working on getting my HHO generator working. I have a simple 2 quart generator installed, and i have the HHO pulled through the vacuum line right in front of your where your hose is installed in intake. Is that an ok place, or should i move it to where yours is?

I have not done any extra modifications to the O2 sensors or anything of the sort. Also, ive heard of people using a bubbler. What are they and are they really needed?

Anyone else who has done this with a yaris, what have you guys done or what do you suggest i do to help my situation. I have not had any noticeable gains in MPG and ive driven it for about 2 tanks already.

Thanks a bunch guys.
    I hope i can get some advice.

Jake

You need to treat the Oxygen sensors, actuall the AFR sensors in front and the narrow band for the rear. The signal wire for the wide band (AFR) sensor is called pump wire, make sure you get a good wiring diagram for your car and locate that wire.

Quote Originally Posted by koya1893 View Post
    You need to treat the Oxygen sensors, actuall the AFR sensors in front and the narrow band for the rear. The signal wire for the wide band (AFR) sensor is called pump wire, make sure you get a good wiring diagram for your car and locate that wire.
    I dont know how to treat the treat the oxygen sensors. Is there someone that can do that for me, aka mechanic or electrician, and will they agree to it?

Same question about the bubbler, is that needed?

Hi , i was wondering if anyone has tried using an AFR mesurement tool ? i have an echo 2004 and i have a innovate wideband , standard afr is 14.7 but can i calculate needed AFR for a given hydro volume ? wouldent this be a good start on how much to fool the O2 sensor ? with a resistance (ohm) or a piggyback computer .... i'm a newbie on this forum ... i've tuned cars for turbochargers , played alot with electric bikes and brushless motors , LIFEPO4 batteries .... was wondering if 48V 20ah batteries would be good for producing hydrogen .... i dont know ... just throwing ideas up to see my posibilities before i start my project ... thanks

if it is possible to calculate a given resistance for the O2 sensor for a given volume of hydrogen , it would be a very good tool to calculate resistance for the O2 sensor on all cars .....

Go to http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/
    and complete a sensor request form (http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/sensor-request-form) it's free