Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a high out put hho

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    briguy Guest

Looking for a high out put hho

I need a complete high output hho that does 1 liter per minute or higher. I don't have very much room. So space is a issue. Let me know what you guys have.

Quote Originally Posted by briguy View Post
    I need a complete high output hho that does 1 liter per minute or higher. I don't have very much room. So space is a issue. Let me know what you guys have.
    i dont know what is alittle room but u will need at least 3" diameter and 8 - 10 " tall, im running a 4" diam and 10 1/2" tall and getting 1.2 LPM.

but heat is around 150 F
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

I sell the EBN 6" x 6" dry cells. They are capable of up to 3 lpm at 40 amps. They run well at 20 amps and put out about 1.5 lpm. You will need a small reservoir for the water in addition to the generator. The assembled cells go for $350 and un-assembled they are $299. Dry cells are the way to go. They are safer, and more efficient. These are the actual EBN cells made by EBN, not a copy. All of their profit goes back into R&D so you are helping to support their cause as well. Here is a link to my checkout page:

http://www.hhoconnection.com/EBN_checkout1.html

There are a lot of videos on YouTube about the EBN dry cells if you are not familiar with them.

Quote Originally Posted by hhoconnection View Post
    I sell the EBN 6" x 6" dry cells. They are capable of up to 3 lpm at 40 amps. They run well at 20 amps and put out about 1.5 lpm. You will need a small reservoir for the water in addition to the generator. The assembled cells go for $350 and un-assembled they are $299. Dry cells are the way to go. They are safer, and more efficient. These are the actual EBN cells made by EBN, not a copy. All of their profit goes back into R&D so you are helping to support their cause as well. Here is a link to my checkout page:

http://www.hhoconnection.com/EBN_checkout1.html

There are a lot of videos on YouTube about the EBN dry cells if you are not familiar with them.
    can this be put in a car? does it work to increase mileage? any chance to explode? is it dangerous? can it be used in below freezing?

1. Yes
    2. yes
    3. a very remote one
    4. if mis-handled
    5. yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JonDoh Guest
    What yr, make, model & engine size is the vehicle?

I've use 3x4 plates in several cars that have given some excellent results.

You may found more information from following site.

http://www.aquareactor.com

Hydrogen Generator with heavy duty CPVC lids

Quote Originally Posted by minsim View Post
    You may found more information from following site.

http://www.aquareactor.com
    I have Hydrogen Generators that are capable of producing 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 lpm that consist of nine 20 gauge 316L stainless steel laser cut 2.375" x 5.375" plates spaced at 1-1/2 mm, heavy duty CPVC lids with high temperture neoprene seal, all my kits come with a bubbler, flashback arrestor, 10 gauge wiring with all your terminal connectors butt connectors fuse holder w/fuse, 3/8" liquid gas check valve, 3/8" braided hose w/air intake plenum elbow with nut, a 3/8" barbed tee for vacuum connection, custom machined heavy duty o2 sensor extender, complete instructions and E-Mail support also I can be reached at 607-351-6321 ask for Bill, my website is www.hydro-extra.webs.com

theramsey3 Guest
    did you get a cell yet?

Super Fuel FX Guest
    With all the sellers listing for him, I think that he will need a few weeks to sort through them all...