Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FumaFuma HHO Container NOW AVAILABLE.

hoboincidaho Guest

Lightbulb FumaFuma HHO Container NOW AVAILABLE.

www.fumafumaenterprise.com

These are incredible for the price. It was engineered to compliment the coiled fumafuma electrode, but any electrode out there will fit in one of these. They're pretty compact and can be stacked back to back, or one on top of the other. I got 2 so one will be the storage tank/bubbler. My video is coming along swimmingly. Will post soon.
    -idaho
    www.HoboSound.com

lame.......
    1982 MB 300D Turbo Diesel 90%WVO/10%RUG + additives blend. $.50/gal
    don't know what MPG is, probly low 20s

Smith03Jetta Guest
    I think you need to post the specs for your case...

Temperature rating, warranty, dimensions, materials used in manufacturing...

That's the same price as a Pelican 1200 case... Looks like it is overpriced or it is made of space age materials or something... I'm confused...

Quote Originally Posted by hoboincidaho View Post
    www.fumafumaenterprise.com

These are incredible for the price. It was engineered to compliment the coiled fumafuma electrode, but any electrode out there will fit in one of these. They're pretty compact and can be stacked back to back, or one on top of the other. I got 2 so one will be the storage tank/bubbler. My video is coming along swimmingly. Will post soon.
    -idaho
    www.HoboSound.com
    Sorry, I have to rip.

1. DO NOT SEND ME TO PAGES THAT STEAL MY BROWSER FOCUS, RESIZE MY WINDOW OR EVEN BEGIN TO SAY STUFF LIKE "DETECTING YOUR COMPUTER'S TIME"
    2. DO POST SPECS FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL CONDUIT BOX
    3. DON'T TRY AND SELL ME CURLED SHEETS OF STAINLESS STEEL AND CALL THEM ELECTRODES
    4. DO LEARN TO BUILD AT LEAST A HALFWAY PROFESSIONAL (REPUTABLE) LOOKING WEBSITE BEFORE POSTING

Haywire Haywood Guest
    $58 seems really steep in comparison to the Pelican box that looks stouter and has a hinged and o-ringed lid.

Ian

Smith03Jetta Guest
    I didn't want to smack him around too bad but I tend to agree. His plates look like they cost about 5 bucks to make and his box looks like something dug out of a bargain bin somewhere. Post specs or quit trying to sell your stuff on this forum...

Oh by the way, my electrodes will not fit in that box as stated...

javierf Guest
    Anybody paying that for that box or the coiled SS from "Fuma Fuma" has to be "Stoned Stoned"...

hoboincidaho Guest

Lightbulb re

I ordered one. I'll report when it comes in.

Geez I gotta stop being a web-sherpa.

Check out my site so you can see how to use these . If you have a less expensive alternative for a 3 LPM coiled setup like the fumafuma electrodes I bought, I'd love to hear it. Also, the metal needs to be coiled AND shaped; two processes entirely. They are precision made to maintain a gap. FUMAFUMA does this for you in 316 grade steel. I am into outdoor sound equipment (duh, HOBOSOUND.com) and 316 is awesome for outdoor speakers because they last, but its a pain to work with and shape.

Wow lots of slander on this one.
    I'm a fumafuma customer and I've got a working unit. I get their parts cheap... so if its a price problem, they DO have the MAKE AN OFFER thing on ebay. As I've stated in previous posts, I've NEVER been denied an offer that I made to them. That should put an end to that...

Smith03Jetta: Bargain bin, eh, I think not. Check the specs. Message fuma if you have other questions. I don't need to do a search for you, IMHO, But I have too big of a heart. Specs are on the fuma's website or on ebay. This was designed for use with the coiled electrodes. Your plates wont fit in this container because they are too big. Mine fit in this container and give me 3 LPM as stated above. I will brag about it everywhere with a smile on my face. (Theres a pic of me smiling somewhere on my site if you need one.) Slander away at fumafuma all you want. Doing it in my post here wont hurt my feelings.

Haywire Haywood: I own a pelican case. However, I prefer to use the fuma case with the coiled electrode. My biggest peeve: I can't see INTO the pelican case. The pelican 1300 case is also a bit large for my motorcycle and *cough* VESPA applications. You need to choose your materials based on your individual project. I think we can all agree on that one. If you don't have space requirements for your generator, then you should be OK with your pelican cases.

Resago: Want to know what's lame? VESPAS. Little to NO storage room for an HHO unit. With the small footprint on this fuma container, I can maybe make it work. Challenges make me happy. Check out my interview on the WATERFUEL MUSEUM. Very un-lame.

Stevo: I suspect you should upgrade your browser as I having no problems using the latest FIREFOX or OPERA with HOBOSOUND.com. I found the specs on ebay.

Footnote: I am making a video on construction for the ELECTRODES as I've stated. You can send emails all you want asking when I will finish it, but my cameras are constantly used for MUSIC VIDEOS of bands in the New England area. I will post when my video is complete.

Keep asking questions. I'm only here to help.

hoboincidaho Guest
    To Smith03Jetta: I like your work. I noticed that you did categorize yourself as a skeptic. Much respect to your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by hoboincidaho View Post
    Stevo: I suspect you should upgrade your browser as I having no problems using the latest FIREFOX or OPERA with HOBOSOUND.com. I found the specs on ebay.
    I have the latest Firefox 3.0.2 update, thanks. Try better design and markup mmmkay. And the script thing that I mentioned is just bad customer experience and usability. Terrible -F. And I would be the one to tell you, trust me.