Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FumaFuma HHO Container NOW AVAILABLE.

hoboincidaho Guest

Lightbulb

Still unclear if you mean hobosound.com or the fuma site. Pm me your issue as I still see no problem with MY page. If its the fuma site, then go tell them. I honestly see no problem with either.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    Hobo,

No offense to you but I have a couple things to say.

First, I'll say that I did not slander anyone. Actually I think it is called liable if you are saying things that can damage someone's business venture.

You did not identify yourself as a customer of these products only posted it like it was a sales ad or something... That's why we snapped at you. It appeared rather unprofessional if you were trying to market your product...

Here's what I said, just to clear me from Slander or Liable...

"I think you need to post the specs for your case... Temperature rating, warranty, dimensions, materials used in manufacturing..."

MY OPINION... ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA. BTW, ON THEIR WEBSITE OR EVEN ON EBAY THEY ONLY SAY THAT THEY WILL HOLD UP TO HEAT... THEY DO NOT POST SPECIFIC TEMPERATURE TOLERANCES OR ANY MATERIAL COMPOSITION. WHAT ARE THEY MADE OF, WHAT TEMP WILL THEY RESIST... NO SPECS AS I STATED EARLIER... THEY ONLY POST THE SIZE OF THE BOX. THEY SAY IT IS 100% WATERPROOF BUT THAT DOESN'T SAY HOW THEY WERE TESTED... EXAMPLE... DOWN TO 3 METERS... UNLESS SOMETHING IS DESIGNED TO BE SUBMERGED THE SPECS SHOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE WATER RESISTANT, NOT WATERPROOF...

"That's the same price as a Pelican 1200 case... Looks like it is overpriced or it is made of space age materials or something... I'm confused..."

YOU CAN BUY A PELICAN CASE FOR UNDER $50.00 SO THAT IS CORRECT... IT DOES LOOK OVERPRICED BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION. I AM CONFUSED... THAT'S A CORRECT STATEMENT...

"I didn't want to smack him around too bad but I tend to agree. His plates look like they cost about 5 bucks to make and his box looks like something dug out of a bargain bin somewhere. Post specs or quit trying to sell your stuff on this forum..."

IT IS MY OPINION THAT THEY LOOK INEXPENSIVE. I CAN MAKE THEM FOR 5 BUCKS. THAT'S A FACT. THEY DO LOOK LIKE THEY COULD BE DUG OUT OF A BARGAIN BIN SOMEWHERE. ANYTHING CAN BE DUG OUT OF A BARGAIN BIN. SOMEONE ELSE'S JUNK CAN BE SOMEONE ELSES TREASURE. NO SPECS ON THIS PRODUCT WAS POSTED... THAT'S TRUE.

Oh by the way, my electrodes will not fit in that box as stated...

IT WAS STATED THAT THE CASE WOULD WORK WITH ANY ELECTRODES. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THAT IS NOT TRUE. I HAVE SOME ELECTRODES THAT WILL NOT FIT IN THE BOX... TRUE OR NOT???

NOW WHAT CAN YOU READ INTO THIS AS SLANDER? LIABLE?

Now, hypothetically, if I said that you or the owner of Fuma Fuma ripped people off or sold products that break or that they take your money and deliver no product or experiment on Congan monkeys or any number of other things that can be classified as LIABLE or SLANDER...

I REST MY CASE.

Haywire Haywood Guest
    Libel is a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression

slander is the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation.

Ian

hoboincidaho Guest

Lightbulb

I think I'm doing pretty good at answering everyone's questions in a professional and timely manner.
    I'd also like to point out I'm providing my experiences with these products for the benefit of everyone.
    I also did provide you the link so you can see the specs for yourself. I don't see the problem...The website loads PERFECT for me.

But maybe it will help to post them here, as you requested.
    These were taken from www.fumafumaenterprise.com :

Material:Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene SP

Enclosure Type Waterproof / Airtight / Explosion Proof
    Length (inch) 7.87 in.
    Width (inch) 5.51 in.
    Depth (inch) 4.76 in.
    Inside Length (inch) 7.24 in.
    Operating Temp: Up to 230 F
    Notes: Small footprint
    Ideal for the working places where high heat is used.
    Cover is made from clear lexan. Item is shipped dustproof.

Believe it. This is the real deal. Contact fumafuma for warranty information. I believe its the standard ebay policy.

Bottom line is: I can't make the coils. I cannot think of a way to make the coils with the precision and quality as I recieved mine. Lets say I wanted to make some, I'd have to pony up for machines and tools. Plus I eat the cost of the metal if I screw up. If you can make them for 5 dollars, I'll buy them from you. It's that simple.

Mr Smith,

I agree with you. My electrodes will not even come close to fitting in the box either. That is false advertising.

hoboincidaho Guest

Lightbulb

Thanks Haywood for clearing that up.

hoboincidaho Guest
    I do not agree with the false advertising statement.
    Dimensions of this container are clearly given. I usually check that kind of stuff before I buy it. h2opwr your electrodes are too big. Try using a fumafuma electrode or reconfigure your existing one. Thats what this thread and this container are about. This container was specifically engineered as a space-saving answer for use with the coiled electrode, but will, in fact, fit many various custom plate configurations.

Gentlemen;

I don't point these words at any particular individual, or situation, but we are all basicly here for the same reason, and there is no need to even mention the words liable, or slander.

Like Ian, we are all here just trying to save gas!

United, we stand, divided we fall!
    For larger photos of offerings see:
    http://shuttermotor.tripod.com/id12.html

hoboincidaho Guest
    Well put DaneDHorstead. Apologies all around for using the term "slander"! It opened a can of worms for sure.

-idaho

according to that ugly rich guy, as long as you put "in my opinion" at the end of every statement, its neither.
    1982 MB 300D Turbo Diesel 90%WVO/10%RUG + additives blend. $.50/gal
    don't know what MPG is, probly low 20s