Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FumaFuma HHO Container NOW AVAILABLE.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    That's what I said, "My Opinion"..

I was just being an ASS, get over it and move on...

Sorry!

Hoboincidaho,

By the way you are defending this site I am sure it is yours or you would not be this passionate about it. I am General manager of a large business that has a 2 million dollar advertising budget. The statement that your case will fit "any electrode" means just that. You can not legaly make that statement if it is not 100% true. The statement "Explosion Proof" with no additional facts is also not legal as clearly not the case.

Exclamation Expolsionproof Apparatus

Hi All,

Being the HHO generator is also called a Electrolyser a electrical device the definition should be compatible with such -

Apparatus enclosed in a case that is capable of withstanding an explosion of a specified gas or vapor that may occur within it and of preventing the ignition of a specified gas or vapor surrounding the enclosure by sparks, flashes, or explosions of the gas or vapor within, and that operates at such an external temperature that a surrounding flammable atmosphere will not be ignited thereby.

NEC ( National Electrical Code ) Article 100 - Explosionproof Apparatus

This is a "PLASTIC" box, make your own judgment .... I have.

Regards,
    Fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by hoboincidaho View Post
    Still unclear if you mean hobosound.com or the fuma site. Pm me your issue as I still see no problem with MY page. If its the fuma site, then go tell them. I honestly see no problem with either.
    It's the first site that is completely unprofessional and links to this page:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/waterfu...gen-cell-maker

Which says "Getting timezone information from your computer..... please wait".

Answer me this: If you are an enterprise, then don't you want an enterprise level/looking site?

I am really only hitting on the site at this point. Straight up, it just looks unprofessional and performs poorly. Then you combine that with the image of the electrical conduit box for $45 and the fact that we have already had soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many outsiders come here and try to rip us off.... Well you get a bit skeptical and quite annoyed. So, don't put me in your "slander" group. Take the site to any professional web developer and they will tell you the same thing. Keep on rolling those eyes...

hoboincidaho Guest

Lightbulb

H2OPWR:People ask questions and I have answers. Im not going to sugarcoat or defend fuma. Not my site or my product. I own 3 recording studios and a label, and I want to run a VESPA on HHO.

I will always defend my project that uses 2 fuma products. It works, and theres no way out of that one. Wait and see my video when I complete it. If you have any questions on how I used these, I'll be happy to answer.

FuzzyTomCat: Yeah I know what you mean. I looked into this before I bought it. Heres an article I found:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...11/ai_n8780307

For these certification tests they use Hydrogen, but not HHO. I would say this is how this particular box must have obtained its rating. Also there are apparently different classes of explosionproof certification?
    I carry my microphones and cables to and from jobs in certified PLASTIC explosionproof enclosures so they don't get splashback by musicians pounding beers and/or cigarette ashes. They sell 'em at guitarcenter and it says explosionproof right on the box.

hoboincidaho Guest

Lightbulb

Stevo: No harm no foul. You didn't hurt my feelings. So long as nothing is wrong with HOBOSOUND.com, I'm happy. Im a skeptic myself. I've been ripped off twice when I bought completed units so now I buy parts.

With regard to their site, I actually stick to ebay when dealing with them.

bigapple Guest
    Well regardless of whether or not your site is professionally designed, I think this topic is in the wrong forum. This is "general discussions," not ''promote your product here". I believe there is a forum on this site that lists items for sale. Maybe that section would better suit you with promoting your website and your products.