Thread: hho scooter help

jiandh Guest

hho scooter help

Hi

I would like to know, if you guys can help me?
    I have hho on my scooter already but makes no difference on MPG , i'm not sure what's the problem, the production is low.
    I now more or less 100ml per minute on wet cell , but i only have 12v 4a to use . What can i produce with 12v and 4a ? i can make my own dry cell i just need a plan.
    I work with stainless steel (metal fabricator) but i'm not sure that a dry cell will work with 4A.
    My scooter is 100cc 4 strokes .

I hope that you guys can help me .

Thank's

Gary Diamond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jiandh View Post
    Hi

I would like to know, if you guys can help me?
    I have hho on my scooter already but makes no difference on MPG , i'm not sure what's the problem, the production is low.
    I now more or less 100ml per minute on wet cell , but i only have 12v 4a to use . What can i produce with 12v and 4a ? i can make my own dry cell i just need a plan.
    I work with stainless steel (metal fabricator) but i'm not sure that a dry cell will work with 4A.
    My scooter is 100cc 4 strokes .

I hope that you guys can help me .

Thank's
    Of course it would, there is a design out there for a small one, using electric SS wll plates

idahohydrogen Guest

hho scooter

You can do alot with a scooter. Check out my videos of running my scooter on hho. www.youtube.com/jakerwall I also ran a booster on the scooter for awhile i ran the cell off a car battery that i charged periodically. In order to get gas mileage improvement you need to restrict the amount of gasoline used. On my scooter i had more power but no gas mileage improvement because i didn't adjust the gasoline. Then i shut off the gas and idled the thing on straight hho.

Jake

locco Guest
    Idahohydrogen, what HHO flow rate did you need to idle the engine on only HHO? was the scooter a 4 stroke? what engine capacity? idle at roughly what RPM? Cheers

scooter

If you are still looking for plans for a dry cell let me know.I just finished a dry cell for my 49cc 2 stoke and it works fine.

I'm interested in the plan for my 50cc scooter if you still have it. Thanks.