Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plate configuration testing

liberybell Guest
    Good point about the space between neutral plates and the rest of the housing area.
    I am thinking (my patent secret) to implement a 8 plates per series setup enclose and submerge on the electrolyte but isolated from the cooling electrolyte system (I cannot give all the details away). But your idea match my pattern plan quiet closely.

I am an Spaniard that has follow the world cups and the Euro cups for a long time. And in the pass I have always said that Spain had the heart but missed the unity... unity display in pass tournaments by Brazil, Argentina, and most recently Cameroon (WC-2006; even though they were not allowed to win?!) It is the beauty of the play what brings the world together... no the single out shots from a advantaged player or play what it makes this sport the number one sport in the universe... it is the beauty of the formation and the synchronization between the players.
    ¡¡Viva España!!

dennis13030 Guest

Single 2 Plate Cell Test

Sort of related to this testing, has anyone done an "Curve Trace" or "IV" test on a single 2 plate cell?

This is where you connect the plates to a variable DC source and starting at 0V, sweep the voltage up to maybe 5V while measuring the current. I would expect the current vs. voltage chart to look a bit like a curve.

If anyone has this or a link to it, I would like to see it.