Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Does hho work?

scrode Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    I guess if you're adding water to a motor you are lost. Motors and engines are two different things.
    talk about short a few fries, better than a few brain cells there bud, your picking things apart just to satisfy your lack of intelligence.

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scrode View Post
    talk about short a few fries, better than a few brain cells there bud, your picking things apart just to satisfy your lack of intelligence.
    Ya, that's why your setting at home, sponging off the government. While, I, on the other hand, make money hand over fist for what I KNOW.

Anytime you wish to go to ANY university, and take a test, we would see just who has a higer I.Q. I have three degree's, and a job where I dismiss worms like you on a whim. When you reach my tax bracket, and have the education I have, then maybe, I'll listen to what you have to say. Everything thus far has been lies, smart ass remarks, and a little crying mixed in. Now go back to your video games kid.

pj91gsx Guest
    ban scooterdog someone. just go home. leave us alone. we dont care what you say.

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pj91gsx View Post
    ban scooterdog someone. just go home. leave us alone. we dont care what you say.
    Good lord, should be burn books with knowledge as well?????

Scooterdog Guest
    More proof it's all smoke and mirrors:

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- Can a gas-saving device being sold on the Internet actually double your fuel mileage, as the makers claim?

As promised, the Mason jar filled with water and baking soda began to produce a hydrogen, and seemed to give the car an extra burst of energy. But officials said 2-3 weeks of road-testing would be required to see if the water4gas system increased mileage.

Now, three weeks later, the final test results are in.

"No. It did not improve mileage," said Sumner Huckaby, Dean of Greenville Tech's Center for Automotive Technology.

In fact, officials said they noticed a mileage decrease after installing the water4gas device.

" It dropped 2 miles per gallon," said automotive instructor Preston Howard.

The results are sure to disappoint thousands of News 4 viewers, who were hopeful the water4gas system would work.

In the past three weeks, News 4 has been inundated with emails from people looking to ease their pain at the pump.

"The system we built was the average Joe system. Very cheap. Very non-technical," said Howard.

pj91gsx Guest
    More proof it's all smoke and mirrors:
    did they leak test that booster?

HYDROTEKPRO Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wljohns View Post
    Ya know, been thinking. THIS forum must really be making a difference or "THEY" would not be sending the goons this way.

YA THINK?? This is such an old school political campaign tactic, been used for decades. Just permanently ban the sell-out. Does freedom of speech include freedom to upset, offend and antagonize?? NO, I DON'T THINK SO.

Who cares how many hundred thousand shares of Chevron and GM he has? Does it matter? NO. He has demonstrated dozens of times the side of his allegiance(Big Oil & Big Auto), and the side of his enemy(all of us free thinkers here on this and other sites), and what his goal on this forum is. Should be pretty plainly obvious by now.

So does this mean that anybody has permission to join this forum and try to undermine and disrupt it????

Just permanently ban him, and every other member that he registers as (which will of course be obvious by now), and all the sell-outs that will follow him trying to do the same. Is that too much to ask??

HYDROTEKPRO Guest

Talking

Yep, I work in the oil field, and make tons of money. Cry me a river! People who blame thier faults in life on industries are showing their true colors...
    He finally gives a partial admission. So 2+2=?

2+sh*t=8, LOL

Don't be so trusting with sellouts like him. He's totally demonstrated why he's here, what team he is on (NOT ours), etc. Suggesting that he do an honest test and provide us the results, how ridiculous can this get? If we need slapstick, we can watch reruns of the 3 Stooges or Laurel & Hardy. Do we really need to entertain this creep??

Thumbs up C-ya Later Scooterhater

This guy has been banned for the second and hopefully last time.This is the first forum I've been on that would allow such a rude member return to dish out more misguided propaganda and knife cutting insults.I would hope the moderators and administrators will police their forum better in the future.This also goes for the people here that were only feeding his ego by further fueling the problem arguing with him.I know some of you meant well defending what we strongly believe in,but if there is a next time(and I hope like heck there's not)just go about business as usual,pay no attention(only what he wants)and he'll get bored and move on.

Thanks
    Rusty

Bill Bailey Guest

Angry Dis-information!!!!!!

The problem F**** HEADS like snoop dog (what an apt name ) has is,They always go to far.

He has just been booted off the W4G forum because of his rabid attacks
    and fowl mouth . But you can rest assured he will be back in a new
    GUISE as the authority on all things automotive , and from this moral
    high ground he will proceed to sew doubt and discontent as he always does.
    I wonder what his next STAGE NAME will be, and I wonder what fantastic
    educational standards he will DREAM up for him self in his new phony image.

I do hope the oil Co. that sponsors him kick's his bum for going to far
    ( again ) and making them go to the trouble of inventing another identity
    for him.

I am sure his sponsor, "SHAKE YA DOODLE" back in Arabia is displeased.
    But there you go ! They always go to far , Don't they????