Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does hho work?

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltazar View Post
    OK mate, you came here hooting and hollering, pounding your chest about your degree put up or bugger off. Were all here to learn from each other and make up our own minds about what will work and what won't for us. If your so book learned why don't you explain to us how the sensors interact with eachother and how we can make adjustments to get better mpg. Myself, I'd like to learn how to retard the timming on my 2000 GMC Serria 5.3L pickup. To me, the factory ignition timming is to advanced for the quick burn of HHO. I've seen my ign timming as far advanced as 53 deg. Thats way to advanced for the improved power stroke with HHO.

So,what do ya say, ya gona help us or just put down everything that's said here. If your smart and educated you could be a mentor first class here.
    I am trying to help, but there are several scammers on here. If you add hydrogen, you must advance the timing, not retard it.

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddler250 View Post
    Scooter,
    I see why you are skeptical. I was too. especially by the claims that say 50% or better mpg. Those are the same guys that sell their magic boosters, All my schematics were free from other sites with nothing to gain and from this site, again with nothing to gain but information to share, thats what this is all about, and thats what this site seems to be all about, I havnt seen too many people on here just trying to sell their "poppycock bs". I see people on here sharing information and knowledge for free, just because. there are enginers on here, as well as mechanics or automotive tecs. I am an electronic tech and work closely with master mechanics and auto techs on a daily basis. If i remember right, the million dollar challenge was for an over-unity device (creates more energy than consumed) HHo is not making that claim. We are simply taking wasted energy or energy that is already being created and using it. not over-unity, not free energy.
    No the million dollar challange is if you can get positive results, and replicate it, you will be a little richer. Popular Mech. tested this HHO, and showed almost a 50% loss in power and milage. They actually tested it in a REAL shop(not in the back yard) on a dyno, sure don't look good boys.

Cadillac Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    I am trying to help, but there are several scammers on here. If you add hydrogen, you must advance the timing, not retard it.
    Odd NASA's research says the exact opposite of what you are saying.

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac View Post
    Odd NASA's research says the exact opposite of what you are saying.
    Ya, I'm sure. Then why do they advance timing by 12* when running strait nitrogen? Explain that one.

Cadillac Guest
    That's funny I don't think I said anything about nitrogen.

Riddler250 Guest
    Doesnt nitrogen burn fast as hell? A lot faster than hydrogen?

precaster1@msn.com Guest
    Not this guy again. He must have been picked on in school.

Scooterdog, Why are you on an HHO forum at all if you think it is all BS?????? If you do really have all the degree's you say you have why are you wasting your time???? You are the one who is a F@@@@ING MORON. I have been around a long time. I have been in the automotive industry for over 25 years. BY THE WAY I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE DEGREE JUST LIKE YOU! You really want us to beleive that you have two Law Degrees and an Automotive Degree. You really must have sucked at law! By the way I have doubled the mileage on a 98 Jeep Wrangler with HHO and sensor mod's. Get off this forum and get a life. Can you not see that you are the outsider here with no hope of convincing anyone. Also go ahead and google your million dollar challenge and read the rules. Do you really think that anyone on this forum has the backing to meet the challenge. If you are trying to help then help if not then go away!

HiTechRedNeck73 Guest
    wow, in this guy's world only engineers and masters are inventors... I'm glad I don't live there...

HiTechRedNeck73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Scooterdog, Why are you on an HHO forum at all if you think it is all BS?????? If you do really have all the degree's you say you have why are you wasting your time???? You are the one who is a F@@@@ING MORON. I have been around a long time. I have been in the automotive industry for over 25 years. BY THE WAY I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE DEGREE JUST LIKE YOU! You really want us to beleive that you have two Law Degrees and an Automotive Degree. You really must have sucked at law! By the way I have doubled the mileage on a 98 Jeep Wrangler with HHO and sensor mod's. Get off this forum and get a life. Can you not see that you are the outsider here with no hope of convincing anyone. Also go ahead and google your million dollar challenge and read the rules. Do you really think that anyone on this forum has the backing to meet the challenge. If you are trying to help then help if not then go away!
    he just stopped by to give us a hard time and let us know that we are all full of shit...

of course, what he doesn't know, won't hurt him one bit...