Thread: What happened to the "Randy Cell"?

in_style Guest

What happened to the "Randy Cell"?

I have been searching for pictures of this cell, but the internet hasd been stripped of them. Even the youtube videos have been removed. I have the write up on how to build one but a picture is worth a thousand words?
    Where can I see one? Thanks

precaster1@msn.com Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by in_style View Post
    I have been searching for pictures of this cell, but the internet hasd been stripped of them. Even the youtube videos have been removed. I have the write up on how to build one but a picture is worth a thousand words?
    Its called Hydrogen Generator forum, you can print a drawing and picture there.

hygear Guest
    Find it here.

http://www.hydrogengenerator.cc/index.php

in_style Guest
    Thats what I am saying guys....

They have all been erased! Even the youtube vids have been erased. I managed to find a couple pics of his unit installed, but not a single drawing and picture of how to build one.

I have searched up and down at hydrogen generator site.

precaster1@msn.com Guest
    I asked them about it. Don't think there were any vids, that was a different guy.

wljohns Guest

Here ya go

This is all I could find. I hope this helps.

hygear Guest
    Thats what I am saying guys....

They have all been erased! Even the youtube vids have been erased. I managed to find a couple pics of his unit installed, but not a single drawing and picture of how to build one.

I have searched up and down at hydrogen generator site.

I have one suggestion for you.I don't know if you're a member of the hydrogen generator forum,but there is a guy on that forum that's one of the moderators and is a very helpful individual.And if anyone has that info it would be him.He may give it you unless Randy has plans to market either the cell the plans or both and no longer wishes to share the info.His name is Bob Kelly,and if you're not a member I am and can try my luck in locating what I can for you.

Hope this helps

hygear Guest

found some randy cell pics

Hey In Style found some Randy cell pics for you.Go to hydr.gen. index foum and look for a thread titled "ANY NEW NEWS ON THE RANDY CELL OR SOMETHING LIKE IT" By Biobloke.I'm still digging for more,but this is a start.

Hope it helps out.

IronBear Guest
    They had some space limitation problems so they took down some of their photos. Someone else is working on hosting the pictures right now.

Haywire Haywood Guest
    This is why most of the time I upload my pics to photobucket and just IMG them on the forums, that way if the forum crashes, I don't lose my pics... then again, I used to use Hunt101.com for my pics and they crashed and lost all my stuff. That's when I started using Photobucket. They haven't crashed yet, knock on wood.

Ian