Thread: gas from filter..........!!

abo abdallah Guest

gas from filter..........!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace be with you " asslalam alekom"

I'm Your Brother Abu Allah and im from Egypt

God willing, to gauge work experience hho gas from drunking filter of water to play acar and Mtoscl by this gas
    But I have a question I want to know what is the best form of cell you make + - or make it + - and neutral
    tell me about the best form of stalec steel group was used
    and how the output operation of a motor vehicle or whether Mtoscl Saousel gas directly Alkrberatir or that there is another way I hope that you will with me, and thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by abo abdallah View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God willing, to gauge work experience hho gas from drunking filter of water to play acar and Mtoscl by this gas
    But I have a question I want to know what is the best form of cell you make + - or make it + - and neutral
    and how the output operation of a motor vehicle or whether Mtoscl Saousel gas directly Alkrberatir or that there is another way I hope that you will with me, and thank you very much
    I'm a newbie too but don't really read or understand your posting, may be I'm not from Egypt and worst don't understand Egypt English, may be you should repost with more easy to understand kinda English.
    Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by abo abdallah View Post

"Alekom asslalam" Abu, the translation is not very good, but let me try, use stainless steel 316L and built a dry cell

Gary

Abu, cool name, i really like just saying your name, Abu Abu.

Sorry we took so long to reply there must be some kind of lag.
    Anyway, WHAT did you say????

We will wait another 6 months for your reply