Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Need Help Low LPM

NFryan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    Two things:

1) Place your bubbler higher than your cell.

2) This is a common issue, the cell heats up and then when it cools it needs to draw in air / matter from somewhere.... your bubbler is first in line. Install a one way check valve between the cell and the bubbler.
    Ok i will try to find one tomorrow and give it a go again.. The only thing is that the bubbler vinegar seems to be getting sucked up alot during normal use.. not just when its turned off... But the check valve seems like it would be a good fix.. I think im going to put electrolyte in my bubbler 2 morrow just to try it out. If it sucks it back in atleast my production wont be at a stand still. O yea i never asked this should my cell be filled to like the very top.. As of now i have been leaving like a 1.5 inch gap uptop where there is no water or electrlyte but the plates are still submerged,.. Thanks,.. Ill keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    Two things:

1) Place your bubbler higher than your cell.

2) This is a common issue, the cell heats up and then when it cools it needs to draw in air / matter from somewhere.... your bubbler is first in line. Install a one way check valve between the cell and the bubbler.
    i always forget the check valve .
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.