Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: winter is coming

I have tried many combinations of things to combat freezing and have not found anything to work in Canada here.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

new

Check out this site, gonna help you :
    http://dieselproducts.com/cgi-bin/online/storepro.php

Heaters using the current produced by the engine will reduce the gain you get with HHO or even possibility eliminate it. Use heat that is normally wasted like the exhaust or the radiator coolant. If you are going to heat.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I ment to use heaters while the car is not running. there are some heaters that do not take much power from the battery, and just keep the solution from freezing. i guess you dont need that while the electroliser is working.

Bill your solution for when the engine is not running is a good one. I use a small one under my battery and it gets plugged in with the block heater. It runs off of house current though. I was talking about when the engine was running and below freezing weather. The reactor runs to cold, if it is an efficient one, under real cold conditions and you end up with little gain if any in some cases.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

freezing points

Greetings

Being from the great white north I have done some research on freezing points

The attachment is what I have discovered.

I only considered KOH vs a couple of alcohols.

I would only use KOH or NaOH and 316 or 316L stainless

Doug

I've seen the frozen reactor, but have never seen a reactor frozen thrust washer or strong mixture, usually without any damage. It usually just stay muddy, take longer to warm up, and began to make any volume of gas.