Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mileage Monster HHO

bigsmoke1956 Guest

Mileage Monster HHO

Hey Guys,

Help me out here I have a buddy that just installed a single unit made by Mileage Monster. They claim that they can get up to 40% MPG increase with no O2 mods at all, help me out here how is that possible.

Haywire Haywood Guest
    From what I've read, it's not. Anyone claiming that kind of number without engine mods is lieing to their customers.

Ian

jimbo40 Guest
    40% is huge! I'm not buying that without mods
    Even 20% is a nice increase. but the computer is pretty sharp and that o2 sensor has a really good nose, and I mean really good.
    But please don't let that stop you

bigsmoke1956 Guest
    Hey its not me that paid $5,000. for a dealer ship, just wondering how they could make those kind claims and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke1956 View Post
    Hey its not me that paid $5,000. for a dealer ship, just wondering how they could make those kind claims and get away with it.
    Make sure to tell your buddy sorry about your bad luck.

Haywire Haywood Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke1956 View Post
    Hey its not me that paid $5,000 for a dealer ship
    If your buddy is selling those and claiming those numbers, he is asking for a lawsuit. Tell him to be very careful and do the testing himself before selling those units.

Ian

DigitalMocking Guest
    with no mods, it's not possible, at all.

you need to either modify the vehicle timing/FA mixture, or find another way to trick the ECU with efie's, o/2 extenders or other tricks.

Yes, that is possible. It depends on the car, year, ECU or no ECU, how much HHO ... i Know a motorcycle that got 40% with no mods. It had No ECU... If they are just saying its possable I believe that can be a ture statment just not very common.

bigsmoke1956 Guest

Just wondering

The truck is Chevy 2002 1500 w/ gas v8 with no mods , ust not possible

bigsmoke1956 Guest
    I wanted to throught it out there to see if I was missing something, I tried to tell him that the system had some flaws to it, looks like a good system. Here is go too google and search for mileage monster a bunch will pop up.