Thread: Hyundai elantras/excels??

jcbarton Guest

Hyundai elantras/excels??

Hello,
    Has anyone done any successful installs or increases in MPG's on Hyundais? I live in a country were this seems to be the most popular car and the gas is very poor. I think this may help but I have been told that it does no work on every car. any luck?? Thanks

hyundai elantras

I'm sure it won't work so don't waste your time unless you have a trusted mechanic. I ended up replacing my hyundai parts as a result of trying this one.

nelshaun,You are so full of it and a spammer

When done right it works on Hyundai's just fine.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I have a 2008 sonata GLS with the 4 cylinder and installed an HHO generator. i am a NEWB but have read a lot on the subject. i am starting slow and working my way up. i used a mason jar and am running distilled water and 1/4 spoon of baking soda. I just got my mixture right. i get 400 miles per tank average or 100 miles per 1/4 tank. with my generator installed i am now averaging 120 per quarter tank. thats about 80 miles added per tank. havent done the math for MPG but 80 per tank on distilled water and baking soda shows me this works.