The problems many (myself included) seem to be having with heat in their electrolizers has given me an idea. Not good Anyway, here's the thought.

Assuming everyone is familuar with boiler heating systems, or running hot water through pipes and or radiators, why can't this water be an electrolite solution?

Since heat does increase HHO production it seems to me that putting electrodes/plates inside large main container filled with electrolite that circulates throughout the home, and produce HHO from this container but also heat the container (contents of the conainer) directly with the flame produced by electrolosis.

1. The heat generated through electrolisis we usually see as waste is utilized to both increase hho production and heat the home.

2. The cooling of the electrolite through radiators, subfloor heating and ect reduces the chances of runaway amps.

3. The heat from the hho flame is utilized for more effective heating of the electrolite/home.

4. Safer than current propane/natural gas heating units because no gas is stored.

5. The electrolite solution moving through the plates should help dislodge bubbles and increase hho production.

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting this is a free energy device. This would likely run on 120V mains power.

My thoughts are that it [B]could[B] be more effeciant than current fuel/electric systems.

Something to wrap your brains around. Debate is welcome.