Thread: pwm help

Question pwm help

I'm using a 80amp regulator with 2 hho generators with a 30 amp fuse, which I'm were I need to be HHO wise without blowing fuses. My problem or question is, I keep blowing fuses to my pwm I hooked up. I know something is grounded but where? Also I have a 40 amp regulator piggy backing off my 80amp regulator. Does anyone think I'm wrong doing this and should I re-run all my wiring separating the two?

Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    I'm using a 80amp regulator with 2 hho generators with a 30 amp fuse, which I'm were I need to be HHO wise without blowing fuses. My problem or question is, I keep blowing fuses to my pwm I hooked up. I know something is grounded but where? Also I have a 40 amp regulator piggy backing off my 80amp regulator. Does anyone think I'm wrong doing this and should I re-run all my wiring separating the two?
    Gizzy how many amps were you drawing with the two gens before you installed the pwm?

Quote Originally Posted by hg2 View Post
    Gizzy how many amps were you drawing with the two gens before you installed the pwm?
    I was at 11 amps when cold and after a couple of hours on the road I checked and it was around 22 amps. Now when I installed the pwm it was 15 amps,

RJW Guest

Fuse problem

Gizzy, Autozone has an auto reset 30 amp fuse/breaker. It worked for me. I am building a pwm for better control, but the auto reset worked

Quote Originally Posted by RJW View Post
    Gizzy, Autozone has an auto reset 30 amp fuse/breaker. It worked for me. I am building a pwm for better control, but the auto reset worked
    That certainly sounds like a better choice making life easier. thanks

stevo11 Guest
    didnt expect to see that here... I have 3 tunes on dunemaul.

Stevo