Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Injection Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Helz_McFugly View Post
    after using 3/4 tank with my new HHO system and Im getting 25MPG.
    With or without FS2?

with. I havent run my car without the FS 2 sinse Ive had it. before I had the FS2 I was down to 14MPG. so I can say with confidence that it works, but I think I could get better gains if I had full control of the ECM, by an AFC or EFIE's. Or having my ECM custom programed
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

Smile

I used a simple hose clamp around my rubber intake hose and cranked it down to about 2" ID. It didnt bind or bend it out of shape, I now have vacuum where my HHO is ported in. I tested it last night with a bottle I had rigged up to messure HHO output. I stuck the hose in the hole where my HHO is ported in and it sucked bubbles through about 4 inches of water pretty good when I got about 1000 RPMs. it really pulled it through at 2000, at idle it bubbled very little but bubbled none the less. So when I get the WVI built it should work great.
    So far I dont seem to have lost any HP. and I checked my mileage today after using 3/4 tank with my new HHO system and Im getting 25MPG. 19MPG without HHO.
    That's superb! I am very glad you were able to achieve this. Good job! You are getting the right amount of gains with HHO, so that keeps me motivated to continue with my system I hope to install and mix with the WVI system.

I took the hose clamp off and came up with a better idea. I cut a cone funnel down to fit inside my intake hose tight and perfect. the hole and the small end of the cone is only 1.75" and I get alot of vacuum where I port in now and no loss of power at all. I tested it again today in a different way. I put a hose in a cup of water to see how far it would suck it up. in a 3/8 hose it pulled it up about 5 inches at 3000 rpms, about 1/2" a idle so I think this is going to work much better and looks alot better then a hose clamp crunched down on my intake hose. Its inside so you dont even see it.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

GREAT work Helz......Makes me PROUD!!!!

something that is almost what your talking about

here is a web site that has a product similar to a injection system. http://www.aquatuneofalaska.com

Quote Originally Posted by shiby View Post
    here is a web site that has a product similar to a injection system. http://www.aquatuneofalaska.com
    thats a cool little gadget. They have some coll stuff on that site. the only thing missing are prices. And I bet i know why.
    www.hhounderground.com

I took the hose clamp off and came up with a better idea. I cut a cone funnel down to fit inside my intake hose tight and perfect. the hole and the small end of the cone is only 1.75" and I get alot of vacuum where I port in now and no loss of power at all. I tested it again today in a different way. I put a hose in a cup of water to see how far it would suck it up. in a 3/8 hose it pulled it up about 5 inches at 3000 rpms, about 1/2" a idle so I think this is going to work much better and looks alot better then a hose clamp crunched down on my intake hose. Its inside so you dont even see it.
    Yep, that's my exact idea. I will start a new topic with my cell now. Let's record and compare results.

ok its installed. I made it out of 2" PVC and some clear tube so I could see it working but I ended up having to put it in a spot where you cant see it at all. Its tall as hell, maybe 15 inches tall, it pulls those bubbles up really high and I only have like 4 inches of water in it. it only bubbles when Im excellerating, not at idle and not while at cruising highway speeds, unless I give it gas or get above 2500 RPMS, but it works. So we'll see. I didnt even take a picture or vid. thats not like me. well its also 3:30am. Im sure ill take it out tomorrow and do some more tweeking to it.
    www.hhounderground.com

Helz.... Maybe I'm not understanding??
    why would this work for you? Most all the running at highway speeds is at 1500-2200 rpm wouldn't your WVI be sitting still.... inputting no water vapor. Do you normally run at 2500+ rpm??

I took a 20 oz 7up bottle, [It was just the right diameter of the MAF sensor outlet] and I cut it off at the shoulder just as it begins to taper to the top. I then cut off the spout so the small opening was 1.75" and put it in my wife's car. 3.5 LTR V6 {She wont let me touch her baby She doesnt know} It has a trip computer and gives all the MPG info you need. I have averaged around 26-27 MPG. over the last 3 years. So I reset the computer and we'll see what the average is. I was getting 34 mpg on the flat ground this morning.
    No HHO Just the coller/venture