Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no gains

ser456123 Guest

no gains

Hi
    Has anyone gotten any positive results on an 05 or later model toyota v6 engine.
    I have been trying with my 05 sienna with a maf enhancer but not able to get any gains.

Generator(Plumabob style)
    Pulling 12amps @.60lpm
    Maf enhancer
    Mileage before hho 17mpg after 15mpg.

Any thoughts or ideas appreciated.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ser456123 View Post
    Hi
    Has anyone gotten any positive results on an 05 or later model toyota v6 engine.
    I have been trying with my 05 sienna with a maf enhancer but not able to get any gains.

Pulling 12amps @.60lpm
    Maf enhancer

Thanks
    I would start by raising the hho lpm at least 2.5 - 3.I think .6 is not near enough for a V6

Scooterdog Guest
    Hi

Pulling 12amps @.60lpm
    Maf enhancer

Thanks
    Those are the results you can expect using this gobbly gook technology. Popular Mechanics test showed the same results. Less power, and less mpg. I can show you why, not sure if anyone here could understand it, but I can copy the GOOD SCIENCE from one of my other post's on another scam forum. Let me know if you want it. (It really does explain why this is such a joke)

You pretty quick to put it down, but while using even the little W4G generator, I measured my MPG just from taking the same pump fill and the odometer readings. Mostly city, I get 16 MPG from HHO, and lately I haven't had one in because of work on my next one. I get about 12 w no driving changes...

W HHO-16MPG
    W/O HHO- 12MPG

Call me wrong, as I'm sure you will. All I know is has helped me, I don't think its a random thing that I gained 4 MPG with a generator in, and with it out lost those 4. I did have the water4gas pullin a good amount of amps though.

But honestly if your just going to browse around this forum downplaying all of the work being put fourth here, why don't you just go do something else?
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

Hi

Pulling 12amps @.60lpm
    Maf enhancer

Thanks
    I think that you need more LPM. I believe you will lose MPG until you balance out amps/LPM.
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen View Post
    You pretty quick to put it down, but while using even the little W4G generator, I measured my MPG just from taking the same pump fill and the odometer readings. Mostly city, I get 16 MPG from HHO, and lately I haven't had one in because of work on my next one. I get about 12 w no driving changes...

W HHO-16MPG
    W/O HHO- 12MPG

Call me wrong, as I'm sure you will. All I know is has helped me, I don't think its a random thing that I gained 4 MPG with a generator in, and with it out lost those 4. I did have the water4gas pullin a good amount of amps though.

But honestly if your just going to browse around this forum downplaying all of the work being put fourth here, why don't you just go do something else?

Impossible!!!! You are dead wrong. There is no way, NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that you have obtained those results from an "hho" system. It cannot be done!

sumdude Guest
    have you tried one of these hho units in your vehicle personally? As for me, my first attempt did not increase MPG but acceleration from a dead stop, passing on the highway, increased DRASTICALLY. It was noticeable to the point where my friend that is usually in the car with me asked if i did a tune-up.

After messing around with 02 voltage and MAP i went from 19-24 in the city. Still haven't done highway as yet as im not on there too often

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    Impossible!!!! You are dead wrong. There is no way, NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH that you have obtained those results from an "hho" system. It cannot be done!

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdude View Post
    have you tried one of these hho units in your vehicle personally? As for me, my first attempt did not increase MPG but acceleration from a dead stop, passing on the highway, increased DRASTICALLY. It was noticeable to the point where my friend that is usually in the car with me asked if i did a tune-up.

After messing around with 02 voltage and MAP i went from 19-24 in the city. Still haven't done highway as yet as im not on there too often
    You are leaning out the engine, and it won't last long. No, I wouldn't never attach that crap to my expensive auto, just so I could replace the engine in a short time.

Look, I went to school for this, I know what I'm talking about. I don't care what backyard "mechanic" or some scammer claims. It can't be proven because it is smoke and mirrors. I've provided that math, that cannot be over ridden on a whim. It is fact.

you cannot gain more power from hho by tying into your vehicles electricle system, it's simple math.

scrode Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    You are leaning out the engine, and it won't last long. No, I wouldn't never attach that crap to my expensive auto, just so I could replace the engine in a short time.

Look, I went to school for this, I know what I'm talking about. I don't care what backyard "mechanic" or some scammer claims. It can't be proven because it is smoke and mirrors. I've provided that math, that cannot be over ridden on a whim. It is fact.

you cannot gain more power from hho by tying into your vehicles electricle system, it's simple math.
    What a dope!! yeah its simple math, you need to go back to first grade, dumbass. What school did you go to? the pre school next door to your mom"s?

So its my imagination that my mpgs increased? what a ****in idiot

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scrode View Post
    What a dope!! yeah its simple math, you need to go back to first grade, dumbass. What school did you go to? the pre school next door to your mom"s?

So its my imagination that my mpgs increased? what a ****in idiot
    maybe you need to grow up, and watch your mouth. Perhaps a little education wouldn't hurt either. Punch holes in the math if you can, or shut your potty mouth.