Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: no gains

sumdude Guest
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Im not even going to respond to him again as he first come one this forum talking all this ish about his infinite degree in XX and blah blah. I guess all this hho hype being on the news to the point where police agencies has experimented on some of their vehicles and has seen increase in both POWER and mpg.

I would never come out bashing people and the entire experiment like this ignorant idiot is doing. I'm a computer engineer and if someone came to me one day and said that there was a way to compute infinity in a second on a virtual platform I would not tell the person to stfu because I have had years of schooling and its not possible.

Let me end this with, BMW must be a ****ing dumbass then to even think of implementing the hydrogen 7 onto the market. I guess that german engineering "scam" is bull***t then.

Quote Originally Posted by scrode View Post
    What a dope!! yeah its simple math, you need to go back to first grade, dumbass. What school did you go to? the pre school next door to your mom"s?

So its my imagination that my mpgs increased? what a ****in idiot

richardb200373 Guest

Thumbs up

Scooter, if you don't have anything positive to say, which you don't , and if you are'nt here to help or get help on a build, why don't you just scoot on to another site! This site is a forum to help people out. While you may think you know everything, there are other people here that do have gains in MPG.

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by richardb200373 View Post
    Scooter, if you don't have anything positive to say, which you don't , and if you are'nt here to help or get help on a build, why don't you just scoot on to another site! This site is a forum to help people out. While you may think you know everything, there are other people here that do have gains in MPG.
    PROVE they have made these gains. Put up or shut up. When people make false claims like that, its just sickning. The math and science proves it cannot, will not work as you people are claiming.

The only mpg gains are comming from 1-leaning out the engine thereby destroying it over time, 2-tunning up the vehicle, then making a false claim that "hho" worked, 3-driving differently after adding this crap to the engine, and not admitting to it.

HHO will not, it CAN NOT, not matter how bad you want it to work like people claim, work. This has been tested for years, by people with more money than you will ever see, with technology none of you can understand, it it didn't hold up.

scrode Guest
    Its true most of the gains are from leaning the fuel, BUT you are compensating the lean with hho and its properties when combined with fuel.

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdude View Post
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Im not even going to respond to him again as he first come one this forum talking all this ish about his infinite degree in XX and blah blah. I guess all this hho hype being on the news to the point where police agencies has experimented on some of their vehicles and has seen increase in both POWER and mpg.

I would never come out bashing people and the entire experiment like this ignorant idiot is doing. I'm a computer engineer and if someone came to me one day and said that there was a way to compute infinity in a second on a virtual platform I would not tell the person to stfu because I have had years of schooling and its not possible.

Let me end this with, BMW must be a ****ing dumbass then to even think of implementing the hydrogen 7 onto the market. I guess that german engineering "scam" is bull***t then.

Hydrogen and hho are not the same damn thing. HHO is a joke, and people claiming it works are either to stupid to realize who stupid they sound, or are part of the scam.

Plain and simple, you can't just add whatever to your engine, it isn't designed for it. But some well educated person such as yourself probably already knew this, so that would make you---Part of the scam??/

scrode Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    Hydrogen and hho are not the same damn thing. HHO is a joke, and people claiming it works are either to stupid to realize who stupid they sound, or are part of the scam.

Plain and simple, you can't just add whatever to your engine, it isn't designed for it. But some well educated person such as yourself probably already knew this, so that would make you---Part of the scam??/
    Your the joke there pooterdick. I bet you voted for Bush and are going to vote for Mc numbnuts.
    You need to pull your head out of your arse and see the real world.

Scooterdog Guest
    Its true most of the gains are from leaning the fuel, BUT you are compensating the lean with hho and its properties when combined with fuel.
    Don't be stupid! Or, if you are going to be stupid, go get stupid on someone elses time.

you let the cat out of the bag! you are clueless to how an engine works. Gas, from the pump, actually plays a role in lubrication. So, by leaning it, you are tearing the engine up. No amount of "gas" like hydrogen or this fake hho is going to take the place of gas from the pump. You would need to completely redesign the parts for the engine.

It would be like someone saying "ya, I added propane with no mods, like valve seats, valves, pistons, piston rings, valve guides, and it works". Yep, for about 2000 miles, then you've burnt that engine up. Go buy another one.

You people are so clueless about automotive technology, with some wacked out theories that are about as helpfull cancer.

scrode Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    PROVE they have made these gains. Put up or shut up. When people make false claims like that, its just sickning. The math and science proves it cannot, will not work as you people are claiming.

The only mpg gains are comming from 1-leaning out the engine thereby destroying it over time, 2-tunning up the vehicle, then making a false claim that "hho" worked, 3-driving differently after adding this crap to the engine, and not admitting to it.

HHO will not, it CAN NOT, not matter how bad you want it to work like people claim, work. This has been tested for years, by people with more money than you will ever see, with technology none of you can understand, it it didn't hold up.
    Tell that to NASA, the Military. Until YOU have tested and proven it wrong stfu. just because you've been to school (preschool) doesn't make you right(far from it) I proved it myself that it works. I've gone close to 8000 on my car and it is in better condition than when I bought it. your just a frickin dumbass go somewhere you are appreciated (disney.com) the mousekateers need a leader.

Scooterdog Guest
    Tell that to NASA, the Military. Until YOU have tested and proven it wrong stfu. just because you've been to school (preschool) doesn't make you right(far from it) I proved it myself that it works.
    Sure ya do. Take the million dollar challange kid, see where you get? What's that? Can't afford it? Don't want to look like the fool that you are when it all goes south.

Show me the math and science that these vehicle are getting these results. I've already given the formula that proves this is nothing but bunk being pushed by people who are scammers.

By the way, I don't think Wyoming Tech, one of the leading schools in Automotive Technology in the world, is a "pre-school". Is'nt it past your (or is it you're) bedtime?

sumdude Guest
    Ok lets see. thread started from someone asking about their toyota. got hijacked by "know it all" now argument again about if hho works or not.

Honestly this guy must really not have a life. If im in the situation where no one is listening to me i honestly would pack my ish and leave. Its obvious your not convincing anyone around here with all your knowledge and is just wasting this sites bandwidth. Go join a automotive forum with all the other skeptics out there and talk about your crap.

We are here to exchange our ideas on our cell designs and whatnot. I'm not speaking for anyone else in this forum but you are getting really annoying now with this crap. Your like the virus on this site. Always has something negative to say.

Your here pleading to these people, im going to use your word 'scammers', that its not going to work. Ok you did your part let them learn from their mistakes if there are none. Just chill with all this please.