Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PPL in my area

Quote Originally Posted by Atm0spher View Post
    maybe it would be a good idea to start a thread where ppl could find other hho facilitators close by and work together.
    by the way im in shawnee kansas if any one wants to get together
    I'm in wichita kansas
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

tinkit Guest
    Sanford NC

Brunswick, Maryland work in Frederick, Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by redneck323 View Post
    Brunswick, Maryland work in Frederick, Maryland
    I'm guessing Brunswick is up around Baltimore, over the bay? I'm in Federalsburg, MD over on the eastern shore and work in Salisbury.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Lost this thread!! LOL i knew i posted something somewhere about being in maryland and had noticed you where in maryland Painless. I think you are a credited to getting me into HHO with your lowes plate design on you tube i was watching one night. I thought no that can really work??? burn water???
    LOL . I had a broken pc sitting here and i unplugged one of the power supply wires and shoved in some 14 gauge auto wire and bang we were making gas only went bigger from there!.LOL. I work in frederick, brunswick is about 15 miles west of Frederick. If you are not familiar with Frederick it is about 40 miles west of Baltimore. We should meet up sometime i am planning on attending the Alt Energy Conference along with some few other locals from up here ill give ya my cell phone number so we can meet up. I am in no way near the experience you are as i have on been able to fund a wet cell but i am currently in pursuit of materials for a big dry cell, but common cause huh? I do have some auto repair and diag experience and i have a few ASE's certs that are still valid for now as i have gotten out of the mech field . Looking forward to hearing from you!

I can make the bay bridge in about an hour from here, I'm guessing that probaby puts me about 3 to 4 hours away?

If you're talking about the event on 30/31 may then I'm definitely going to be there. A meet up is a great idea.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Toronto Canada we the only cdn lol
    HHOinventions.com

Painless,
    I am talking about the one may 30-31 in Waldorf. I am only hour, hour and half from Waldorf. I just checked it out on mapquest you are about 3 hours it say around 135 miles from me. I am still uncertain of which day i will attend as i am scheduled on call just gotta find someone to cover for me, hell if i can talk the boss into letting me build a unit for him maybe ill drive down the tow truck that gets the first HHO cell. I know he wants to invest in them he just wants me to work the bugs out first LOL. Dont think he relizes that is gonna be a long time.

Carl

PPL in my area

Dave Lynds
    Enfield Nova Scotia

joel.benavidez Guest
    San Antonio, TX

High speed friends IRL only please, I'm a bit of a *******. (Censor: 7 letter word for Fatherless Child)