Thread: Electrical Diagram?

HHOMatrix Guest

Electrical Diagram?

Hi!
    Sorry if this ben posted before but I've tried to find here a electrical diagram of how to connect together a full HHO system to a car and didn't find anything!

So I'm talking about a diagram of the car battery + the HHO generator + a realy + a fuse + a PWM, + a Enhancer for the O2 + a switch in the dash that I can cut off the HHO system at all time in case of a problem for safety...

So anybody got a clear diagram, picture, video , or whatever else but, something visual about how connect all that together and what gauge you recommand??

Thanks for your help!

HHOMatrix

Quote Originally Posted by HHOMatrix View Post
    Hi!
    Sorry if this ben posted before but I've tried to find here a electrical diagram of how to connect together a full HHO system to a car and didn't find anything!

So I'm talking about a diagram of the car battery + the HHO generator + a realy + a fuse + a PWM, + a Enhancer for the O2 + a switch in the dash that I can cut off the HHO system at all time in case of a problem for safety...

So anybody got a clear diagram, picture, video , or whatever else but, something visual about how connect all that together and what gauge you recommand??

Thanks for your help!

HHOMatrix

Here's one for the pwm.Just install the relay after the fuse.

Here's some good info

The two pdfs have every thing you need to know.And if you had to ask those questions you should read a little more before you install your system.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter10.pdf

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf

HHOMatrix Guest
    Thanks ! Great info! I found a youtube video also that ad a diagram...

But one thing I didn't see but I think I read it somewhere, within what distance of my battery 12V terminal source do I have to install the 30A fuse? Does it matter, is it important or not?

Thanks.

HHOMatrix

Quote Originally Posted by HHOMatrix View Post
    Thanks ! Great info! I found a youtube video also that ad a diagram...

But one thing I didn't see but I think I read it somewhere, within what distance of my battery 12V terminal source do I have to install the 30A fuse? Does it matter, is it important or not?

Thanks.

HHOMatrix
    Anywhere is ok between the battery and the relay(if you have a relay).Make sure to use 10 gauge wire too.