Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrolysis heat generated

tbhavsar Guest
    I was having same issue; today I tried to re-circulate bubbler electrolyte and it stopped thermal run-away. My amp is holding up to 15amp; I will have to mesure gas output.

Quote Originally Posted by dehartauto View Post
    Ok guys/gals.
    I have been sitting on the side lines observing you guys. I am a mechanic and own a popular shop in my area. You all gave me motivation to start an interest in HHO technology. I have played with many designs and tested them on various cars. My finding is that electrolysis heat cannot be controlled really by any means unless there was some sort of cooling system involved. I find that anywhere like above 140 degrees of electrolyte temp that water vapor becomes a problem and therefore creates an illusion of awesome production which is not actually the case. Good clean production needs to be kept under 140, pref about 120 degrees in my testing. But no matter what i do there is run away temp's. Lets face it electrolysis causes heat. Spacing, PW generators, electrolyte, voltage all prolong the inevidable. Is there really a cell that can produce a good liter a minute that can run for hours and stay under 140 degrees? I find it hard to believe if there are. I think the technology may work but heat is our major complication. If someone knows a design that does not run away let me know and i'll build it and test it. I just don't think its possible without some amazing cooling system. So at this point I have given up on my HHO research as all I see is water vapor machines out there that may melt after 4 hours of operation.
    Your input please.
    -Doctor D
    dehartauto.com

no offense, but this sounds like a plant.
    I've only been interested in this technology 1 month and have already decided on and bought a moderate producing dry cell.

doesn't make sense.

again, no offense intended.
    1982 MB 300D Turbo Diesel 90%WVO/10%RUG + additives blend. $.50/gal
    don't know what MPG is, probly low 20s

Quote Originally Posted by resago View Post
    no offense, but this sounds like a plant.
    I've only been interested in this technology 1 month and have already decided on and bought a moderate producing dry cell.

doesn't make sense.

again, no offense intended.
    Can you expand on your statement?I'm not quite sure what you mean!

the original poster. installed many blah blah in many blah blah water heaters blah blah.
    1982 MB 300D Turbo Diesel 90%WVO/10%RUG + additives blend. $.50/gal
    don't know what MPG is, probly low 20s

Original poster MIA? Apparantly he/she didn't want a response, just wanted to say it can't be done (again).

Quote Originally Posted by resago View Post
    the original poster. installed many blah blah in many blah blah water heaters blah blah.

Ok I understand now.Sorry there was no quote with the post.

Thanks