Thread: New Users Need Help!

New Users Need Help!

I've been receiving a lot of PM's from new users that have activated their accounts but after several days still have not been approved for posting:

vscgraphics

screwball

daddymikey1975

theramsey3

Could a moderator please help these people out?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Member Approval

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    I've been receiving a lot of PM's from new users that have activated their accounts but after several days still have not been approved for posting:

vscgraphics
    screwball
    daddymikey1975
    theramsey3

Could a moderator please help these people out?
    Hi Painless,

I have PM'd the Administrators on this matter and will hopefully have a answer for them shortly. I have also included members -

Zzoorroo
    Xtech

Thanks,
    Fuzzy

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    That's great that some of us are going the extra mile to help new members.

Can the Moderators and Administrators simply perform the routine task of BANNING members that: Upset, Antagonize, Ridicule, Attempt to undermine, or otherwise try to dissuade members of this forum from thinking and acting freely, especially with respect to our continually developing HHO technology??

Apology and Explanation

Quote Originally Posted by HYDROTEKPRO View Post
    That's great that some of us are going the extra mile to help new members.

Can the Moderators and Administrators simply perform the routine task of BANNING members that: Upset, Antagonize, Ridicule, Attempt to undermine, or otherwise try to dissuade members of this forum from thinking and acting freely, especially with respect to our continually developing HHO technology??
    Hi HYDROTEKPRO,

It is my intention to provide "all" members with a Forum that they can discuss and expand there knowledge and expertise in HHO or Oxyhydrogen device development and construction. The Forum policy is that I do have to let Nay Sayers have input, but there is always a limit when other members are being attacked personally, these offending members will be banned and I do have the "buttons" and power to do it and will.

As far as new members not being able to post comments at this time it is a Administrator issue unless the "Moderators" are added to the list that can approve new members.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter and your continued support of this Forum !

Fuzzy

HYDROTEKPRO Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
    Hi HYDROTEKPRO,

It is my intention to provide "all" members with a Forum that they can discuss and expand there knowledge and expertise in HHO or Oxyhydrogen device development and construction. The Forum policy is that I do have to let Nay Sayers have input, but there is always a limit when other members are being attacked personally, these offending members will be banned and I do have the "buttons" and power to do it and will.

As far as new members not being able to post comments at this time it is a Administrator issue unless the "Moderators" are added to the list that can approve new members.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter and your continued support of this Forum !

Fuzzy

Hey FuzzyTomCat.

Good to know you're on duty with authority.