Thread: plate arrangement question?

stevo11 Guest

plate arrangement question?

Just recieved my plates today. I have 25 pcs 6"x6".
    Originally i was going to do -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+
    The thing is I have 6 extra plates, I was wondering if i should addon the 6 extra and -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn- or the opposite +nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+?

BTW this is going to be a dry cell. So far I have drilled the plexi and tapped it for plumbing. I have knotched the stainless for wiring and am now cutting the gaskets.

Stevo

Quote Originally Posted by stevo11 View Post
    Just recieved my plates today. I have 25 pcs 6"x6".
    Originally i was going to do -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+
    The thing is I have 6 extra plates, I was wondering if i should addon the 6 extra and -nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn- or the opposite +nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn-nnnnn+?

BTW this is going to be a dry cell. So far I have drilled the plexi and tapped it for plumbing. I have knotched the stainless for wiring and am now cutting the gaskets.

Stevo
    What kind of vehicle are you putting this gen in? I ask because I built a 6"x6" dry cell. Mine is only +nnnnn-.

stevo11 Guest
    94 Camry 4 cyl.

Stevo

I put mine in a 95 camry 4cyl. To give you an idea on your production my gen puts out .5lpm at 6.25amps. I just today cranked up the amps to 10. I don't know yet what it puts out now. Didn't have time to test, Maybe tomarrow. I think adding the extra six plates might be overkill for the 4cyl.

stevo11 Guest
    Heya Hydrotinkerer,
    did you have to do much modifications to your o2 sensor?

Stevo

Quote Originally Posted by hydrotinkerer View Post
    I put mine in a 95 camry 4cyl. To give you an idea on your production my gen puts out .5lpm at 6.25amps. I just today cranked up the amps to 10. I don't know yet what it puts out now. Didn't have time to test, Maybe tomarrow. I think adding the extra six plates might be overkill for the 4cyl.
    I've never seen a case of running too much hho.Everthing I've ever read says the more the better.
    If you do end up with too much hho on a Camrys eletrical system please post those resuts.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo11 View Post
    Heya Hydrotinkerer,
    did you have to do much modifications to your o2 sensor?

Stevo
    I have an Efie installed. The first time I ran hho my milage dropped 7 mpg w/no Efie. I just turned the Efie up to 200mv today. I pulled a spark plug and they looked ok. I'll know how its doing (mpg wise) by the weekend.