Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking LPM's

Riddler250 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Very strange. i dont think it the HHO ether, something else is going on IMO.( unless your pumping in a whole lot (like 50 lpm plus) of HHO.

What is the temp of your cell?

PS. a average bubler wont seperate the steam.
    I had the cell running pretty hot. the positive connection was real hot to the touch. We didnt measure temp and the we couldnt get an accurate reading on current The meter stopped working somewhere between testing on the bench and hooking it up to my car. I know some of it has to be steam even a lot of it. We couldnt see anything coming up after the bubbler. I would think that it would have to be a lot of steam to be visible out of the exhaust, but wouldnt i be able to see it coming out of the bubbler?

HALS-GUNSMITHING Guest
    where can this be found

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler250 View Post
    I had the cell running pretty hot. the positive connection was real hot to the touch. We didnt measure temp and the we couldnt get an accurate reading on current The meter stopped working somewhere between testing on the bench and hooking it up to my car. I know some of it has to be steam even a lot of it. We couldnt see anything coming up after the bubbler. I would think that it would have to be a lot of steam to be visible out of the exhaust, but wouldnt i be able to see it coming out of the bubbler?
    If you are producing HHO, you should be able to see it in the bubbler. In fact, that is the only way to see it in a smacks booster as the container isn't clear.

Riddler250 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmercal View Post
    If you are producing HHO, you should be able to see it in the bubbler. In fact, that is the only way to see it in a smacks booster as the container isn't clear.
    We observed plenty of bubbles coming through in the bubbler. infact on the bench We had the output of the bubbler going into a bucket of water with a little soap to hold the gas. we lit it and BOOM! Sounded like a shotgun but louder. That was after about 10min running at around 12a. What was not seen in the clear hose was steam or water vapor. I am sure there was steam though Im just saying it was not visable. there was plenty of steam coming out of the exhaust though. I placed a sock over the tail pipe and it stayed clean but got very wet. There was also a rather large puddle of water under the pipe.