Thread: Multiple generators?

sho14u Guest

Multiple generators?

So here is the question that has been stuck in my head for a while and I am sure most of you that have been consumed by these HHO things for the past 6 months like me... So I built a Smacks unit and it seems to work pretty good, good production, no leaks, reliable and it only pulls about 7 amps without a PWM. So why cant you run like three or four of these things to produce 4 times as much gas? From there you could lean out your vehicle and hopefully get huge gas mileage increases, right? And if this is the case, then why cant you get a car like a Geo Metro and run a second alternator that charges a completely seperate system backed up by about 4 car batteries for reserve power and run like 10 units? I know you can buy a propane carb that can easily be converted to just about any application. Isnt that the next step once we all figure out how to build a reliable efficient unit in our garages? Let me know your thoughts...

ur looking at to easy - it takes a hell of a lot HHO to run a car itself.

some are runing small 10 HP motor on idle with 3LPM or more.

take way more to run a car at speed.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

sho14u Guest
    Im not trying to be simple minded. Here is my idea, if you had say 10 generators running at full potential and you had a vacume system that could pull excess HHO not being used and pressurize it in a tank, then you could have a gas on demand system. Agian, this would take an independant electical system with a seperate alternator and would probably draw a large amount of amperage. That is why you would also need several car batteries to act as reserve power. But in an EASY way, this could work. Anyway, this is where I would like to go. I have 3 identical Smacks celss allready and will try a few different configurations. Just wondered if anyone else had similar ideas

I like the idea of multiple cells and see not reason why you couldn't do it sucessfully as long as you don't under-power the vehicle. I would forget about storing HHO to be used later as it might be too dangerous to the operator of the vehicle as an explosion would hurt/kill the driver and anyone else in the vehicle. HHO isn't gasolene and cannot be treated in the same manner.

fisher Guest
    I don't know why you would need more than one battery. One alternator is built to charge one battery, not more. And one battery can easily source 500 amps, so it could certainly source 70 or 100 amps, provided the alternator could source that much to keep the battery charged.

The battery would not be a problem.

multiply batts is not a bad idea if u have the gens far enough away from the original batt. but one or two near the jens would be enough and for the alternator, just replace the one u have with a high amp one, they have ones aftermarket that will through 200 amps.

just remember the the gens need to seperate from the the passenger compartment.

I thought u wanted to run a can on hydoxie by itself, but ive been lokking at doing the same, i was just going to seal my trunk off and make some air holes in the trunk lid.

but still experimenting with diff cells to see what works better.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

Quote Originally Posted by sho14u View Post
    Im not trying to be simple minded. Here is my idea, if you had say 10 generators running at full potential and you had a vacume system that could pull excess HHO not being used and pressurize it in a tank, then you could have a gas on demand system. Agian, this would take an independant electical system with a seperate alternator and would probably draw a large amount of amperage. That is why you would also need several car batteries to act as reserve power. But in an EASY way, this could work. Anyway, this is where I would like to go. I have 3 identical Smacks celss allready and will try a few different configurations. Just wondered if anyone else had similar ideas
    Please do not try and store HHO in any volume anywhere. It is way to explosive to have any volume anywhere it could in any be ignited. You could cause injury or death to you, your family or others. I have toyed with the idea myself but after watching some video's of the power of it's explosion I will never store it. I will use it but burn it in my engine as soon as it is produced.

sho14u Guest
    Well I have looked at going another direction, using multiple cells and an accumulator instead of a large storage. Then I can use a pressure switch to actually turn the PWM's on and off. But this is where Im heading. Well see. As of now I am stepping up to two Smacks cells as they are pretty efficient and only draw less than 10 amps