Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10+ lpm cell (with pictures)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinablue View Post
    I shore do hope we'ens don't have anutter Scooterdog in heer.....
    I began to think the same thing at first, but I don't think this guy is here to bash HHO. I think he just disagrees with product on display. Of course if he were to turn out to be another Scooterdick reincarnate, we would all know from recent experience how to deal with the situation and just how short his stay would be here.

FYI - Scooterdog was a guy who decided to tell everyone in every forum that they were stupid as hell, didn't know what what they spoke of, and that HHO was a complete scam. Most of his comments were out of control and rude as well as very immature. He wasted a lot of time (in general) on this forum. Ended up being an employee of what we refer to as "Big Oil" per his own words.

GreenEngineer,

We are glad you are here and very much appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us all. I think we all look forward to learning from each other.

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    316L IS the industry standard for the best steel to use for HHO production, notwithstanding platinum or other expensive exotics.

This doesn't mean that we all didn't overlook testing some 430 to make sure it wasn't as good though. So who's gonna test it under accelerated conditions we can all pretty much agree on??

Traditional education, qualifications and degrees ARE valuable, but, sometimes they are barriers to objective analysis and the resulting discoveries.

So everybody here MAY in fact be correct.

But with the crappy, built-to-fail HHO systems on E-Bay for example sold by scammers, I too am very cautious to endorse anything outside the parameters of our own testing.

Proof is in the pudding, is it time for desert yet?

Quote Originally Posted by HYDROTEKPRO View Post
    Proof is in the pudding, is it time for desert yet?
    Desert? I'm still looking for the wine course....
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Did you say wine or whine?

Dave Nowlin

Thumbs up 10 ltr min?

maybe...if you put 60 amps to it....but no matter....the lexan will crack/spit and leak right after the first time it heats up....try UHMW polypropelene

I like te design te only ting i do not like is the dimensions of it. Would be great to use for a home system for eating or a generator but in a vehicle it would need to be put in a trunk or aother open space which will require muc more pressure to feed te hydrogen from the cell to the air intake. I have used 430 stainless and it seemed to do real good for a few mots but the carbon contents are to high and will begin to corode. Truthfully i had better luck with galvonized(whic was accidentaly sipped to me instead of 316L) then i did with 430.

and greenengineer. please stop the flaming. And yes every once and a while we do have to ignore what you learned in school and industry standards because often times they are wrong, and just havnt been proven to be wrong. If we didnt ignore the laws of thermodynamics and other chemical laws than Stan Meyers would have never developed his water ijection buggy because people like you said "it is impossible, there is absolutely no way produce more energy than you spend making hydrogen".

And your comment about i hope you not selling this. I tink you need to worry more about the people selling the PVC pipes with noting but a few bolts drilled in them on ebay for $300.

Wiring looks a lot, do not know will not be very easy to install

Take a look at my thread I talk about 430 Steel a little bit. That is the steal used in Home Depot wall plates. The stuff hasn’t done any good for me so far I am afraid to even try my dry cell out because I feel like it going to corrode really fast and it took about 70 dollars and 1 week to build that’s not including the 80 dollar multi meter btw.

Get rid of the defeatist attitude, already.
    With all of the work you've done, it would be a shame not to at least try it out!
    Like I told you before, learn all you can with what you have. Then you'll have some experience under your belt when you upgrade to better plates.
    One thing to think about: It looks like you want to use the power supply from a computer as a power source. This is OK for conditioning, but not for testing. You need 13.8 volts to adequately run the system, not 12.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

you have a point I tested it today it still didnt work check out the pics I followed your advice about the volts