Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hatch_m Guest

57-63 mpgs constantly

Up to 57-63 mpgs constantly. Atm Im having a small celebration( by myself). And am slightly intoxicated. but 93 Honda civic .... 1.6 L.... .280 mv added with the efie. about 1 lpm output. I dunno.... maybe its a fluke. I have a hard time believing what my results are but what can you do other than roll with it? :P So far so good and more than 100% increase

liberybell Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hatch_m View Post
    Up to 57-63 mpgs constantly. Atm Im having a small celebration( by myself). And am slightly intoxicated. but 93 Honda civic .... 1.6 L.... .280 mv added with the efie. about 1 lpm output. I dunno.... maybe its a fluke. I have a hard time believing what my results are but what can you do other than roll with it? :P So far so good and more than 100% increase
    Where do you got your EFIE from?

Hello, All Fellow HHO users! I have been running a system for over two years now, summer and winter. I am here to tell you, these things work!
    Like many of you I began with a single jar reactor, and got some progress, but in those days we were newbees.
    After much trial and error, and variuos designs. here is what we are running today.
    Vehicle: 1990 G-20 3/4 Ton Van, 4300 pounds, 350 V8.
    We are using two jars, Ball Widemouth. The jar caps are Plastic Storage Lids for Wide Mouth Jars:
    http://www.hayneedle.com/product/bal...emouthjars.cfm
    I am also running a MAP Sensor Enhancer:
    http://burnhydrox.com/shop/index.php...products_id=65
    I didn't get along with the acrylic tower and wire. I went to a three stainless bolts, negative/positive/negative arrangments instead. I tried wiring the bolts for 2 positive one negative, but the negative electrode got hot fast. Dividing the electrons seems to help keep the electrodes cooler. I switch my reactors from the dash, with two 50 Amp Toggle switches. These go to two 30 Amp Circuit Breakers, this regulates the reactor draw at 30 Amps. We tried it at a 50 Amp draw, but the jars ran too hot.

The heardest thing for me was a proper bubbler/filter for my system. I spent three times longer on this project that the reactors setup itself. We tried a bubbler, made from a Ball jar, inlet and outlet on top, tube running down under the water. This worked somewhat. We had to be very careful of the level of water, of a suction into the engine would ensure. Then I hit on a filter chamber, this would filter out the inpurities, and the smells. I made it from this:
    Mainstays Storage Canister
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-...edium/17165301
    At first I fed the gas into the bottom, and took it from the top. This tended to drain the reactors in short time. So, we switched feeding the HHO at the top, which is afixed level to the reactors, and drawing the HHO from the bottom. I have half an old cotton bedsheet stuffed tighly in the cannister, and when the engine is running, you cannot pull the top open. My Vacuum Guage reads 20 Hg at idle in netural, 17 Hg in gear with brake held. We are getting 35 plus mpg on the open highway, 28-30 around the countryside, or in town. The engine, a stock 350/200 hp truck engine runs like a new one, now that it is free of carbon. We run an MSD 50,000 Volt ignition system, and oinize the fuel line.

I will post pictures later. I had joined this forum before, but forgot where it was at.

Hi again everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I have been getting better results (over 30MPG) after leaning out my carb. It turns out that I only managed to lean out my idle speed, but boy did it do wonders! I think I could lean it out even more, a 1/4 turn maybe, but that's for another time.

Anyway, I have been doing a bit of reading and would like to run some stuff by you, but thought that it may need its own thread. So, please head over to the link below when you get the chance.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....1463#post51463

Thanks, in advance.