Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is only for posting the results of your installation. If you need to make changes to your increase or god forbid decrease in MPG then please edit your original post. This thread is to make believers out of the non-believers. Thanks

My Testamonial for my 2006 3/4 Ton Dodge cummins Turbo Diesel is:
    Stock MPG in town - 17.7 mpg
    After install MPG - 24.3 mpg
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

mneste8718 Guest
    2004 Subaru WRX (rated at 29mpg hwy)
    Has many power adding modifications to bring me over 300hp.

Driving 75mph, no a/c, usually I would get 27ish mpg

With hydroxy I am getting 35mpg

I also just tuned the ECU of the car to adjust the air fuel ratio to 15.3:1. I'll have results soon.

volomike Guest
    Did ours with a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 122K miles on it, ran rough after engine start (for a couple minutes) for several months before we started working with HHO, and had an engine light before HHO. Used the Power Tube Kit from YouTube video.

Interesting. I'm getting 8mpg more with HHO, just like you are. I went from 16 to 24mpg. Still, however, we're just getting started and are continuing with more changes.

Also, even when I turned off the HHO, the engine had a great effect -- we were still getting 24mpg, as if the process cleaned out the engine, and then the engine light we had on for several months (before we experimented with HHO) went out.

We're using the Power Tube Kit from YouTube, using 1 tablespoon of baking soda per 1.5cups of water currently until I can get my hands on lye or potash in two days. We're also using aluminum plate inside the tube instead of the recommended stainless steel, but will be replacing that soon.

We're going back to the workbench from here on out to get this more scientific and optimal before putting it back in the Cherokee again.

Ronjinsan Guest
    Hi ...my name is Ron and I'm a Hydraholic. My car is now floating around 50MPG as good as 55 sometimes and I love it! Golf (Rabbit) 1600cc carb no electronic crap!

Kwiksilvr Guest
    2008 Kia Rio

54 MPG before I melted my housing...

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwiksilvr View Post
    2008 Kia Rio

54 MPG before I melted my housing...
    Are you referring to your ELECTROLYZER housing or something else on the vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by volomike View Post
    Did ours with a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 122K miles on it, ran rough after engine start (for a couple minutes) for several months before we started working with HHO, and had an engine light before HHO. Used the Power Tube Kit from YouTube video.

Interesting. I'm getting 8mpg more with HHO, just like you are. I went from 16 to 24mpg. Still, however, we're just getting started and are continuing with more changes.

Also, even when I turned off the HHO, the engine had a great effect -- we were still getting 24mpg, as if the process cleaned out the engine, and then the engine light we had on for several months (before we experimented with HHO) went out.

We're using the Power Tube Kit from YouTube, using 1 tablespoon of baking soda per 1.5cups of water currently until I can get my hands on lye or potash in two days. We're also using aluminum plate inside the tube instead of the recommended stainless steel, but will be replacing that soon.

We're going back to the workbench from here on out to get this more scientific and optimal before putting it back in the Cherokee again.
    If you turned your HHO generator off and still continued to get 24 MPG, then the improvement was not from the HHO burning. Theoretically it could have cleaned things up though.

Quote Originally Posted by soda_pop503 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by volomike View Post
    If you turned your HHO generator off and still continued to get 24 MPG, then the improvement was not from the HHO burning. Theoretically it could have cleaned things up though.
    I'm pulling my hair out here. HHO on the vehicle in question, and most of these OBDII cars leans out fuel. Thats why everyone says their engine is more powerful, lean=mean. ECM relearns fuel trims over time, adjusts and after a while gas mileage isn't that spectacular anymore (very few newer cars this won't happen, diesel & older OBDI i dunno, carbs go ahead with HHO). Some people may have short term success on OBDII efi with HHO just because the gas is injected so inefficiently while driving there are large quantities and then short voids that the computer has a hard time relearning. Or there may be an inherent problem with the vehicles sensors or maybe cat or something to begin with. Then people will keep adding more gas as the computer tries to correct a lean condition and the process takes longer.

Then gas mileage drops one day and you pay 90$ for something to throw off voltage to the o2 sensor, and the process starts over. Then another 100$ for something to change voltage to the MAF, and the computer starts to relearn again. ahh!. All this $$$ spent on HHO, play with it in the garage, wait till you buy a car with a carb or can tune well. Call a mail order tune company and talk to them, send in your PCM, have it reprogrammed for a 'gas mileage' tune. They will lean out the fuel and advance timing on high octane tables. Pay for 93 octane, get 2-4mpg+ with the tune and use less right foot, pay for 89 octane get nothing, its all in the tune (its not practical to tune low octane tables via mail its a failsafe to fall back on). This is only 90-120$. This is a very similar effect as adding HHO, but it doesn't go away- the settings are programmed into the PCM. Pay a few hundred and get a little more mileage and advice from a local experienced tuner who does not have to standardize & limit the tune as much as a mail order place.

Didn't mean to drag this thread off topic. Some people are actually doing this the right way and I'm sure have real results that don't go away.

hho

Iv"e been using it for five years. Have it in a 1984 Toyota motor home, 1990 F350 Diesel, Large Diesel box van, 1956 Thunderbird, 2000 Dodge neon, and two Harley, Have over 25000 miles on Toyota, This was my first test car, 22R motors are easy to replace and had nothing but good to say about it. I was going up a big grade at 40,45 mph getting 13 mpg, put hho on and went 65,70 at 16 mpg. After that I put it on everything I own. Not just good mileage but ran better then ever before. The power you get is insane. The boxvan could only go 15 mph up hill now it gets better then 55mph and no smoke. Check out my Flicker page out, Google sirrahnor any Questions just ask you can get my contact info from Google.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    Here is my results Post...

JETTA

I'm getting between 920 ml and 1 liter per minute depending on whether the yellow box is cold or warm.

Mixed driving MPG = 32 mpg. (This is driving between 60 and 70 mph and using the Air Conditioner)

This is an improvement from 24 mpg.

The increase is 33% better gas mileage.

I still have more adjustments that I can make to my car's ECU to improve this number.

Attached is a graph I made to demonstrate my MPG improvements. The In-town and highway mileage numbers are interpolated (mathematically derived) based on the ratios of before mileage numbers. The in-town and highway mileage numbers are considered accurate to withing 2 mpg.

My daily driving routine is as follows:
    With the AC off...
    I drive .3 miles at idle going through my neighborhood out to the main road.
    I turn left and drive south at 65 mph to stop sign.
    I turn left and drive 10 miles at 60 mph. 4 miles of which is up and down some hills. 6 miles is flat and smooth, slight decline.
    I turn left and drive 7 miles at 60, rolling hills. I slow down or stop for one railroad track.
    I turn onto interstate and drive 8 miles at 65 mph.
    I get off interstate and do in-town, stop and go driving for about 3 or 4 miles.

3 or 4 days a week, I drive in town with the AC on for 6 or 7 miles going out to eat lunch. No speeds above 55.

Then it's back home with AC on.

TOUAREG

I'm building and testing my Pelican Reactor right now. It is producing 1 liter of HHO in 50 to 54 seconds and is drawing only 15 amps. Video proof is on my thread. I have some figuring out to do to get it hooked up to my Touareg.

Mr. Smith