Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry is correct, you must connect the ammeter in series with the cell positive, I.e:

Batt+ - ammeter negative - ammeter positive - cell positive feed...

The way you have it connected it will only read the amount of amps that travels through the ammeter for its own load, not the cell.

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by hhothekilla View Post
    I'm measuring amps using an automotive digital multimeter that is auto ranging. I set it on uA to get the amps. I also tried setting it on A but I get .089 whereas I get 8.5 on the uA setting. I have the positive probe connected to the first plate and the negative probe connected to the fourth plate. My stack is +nnn-nnn+nnn-.

you have probably fryed your meter by connecting the meter across the load set to Amps .as you have dead shorted your supply line.

check to see if you have any fuses left in the meter or meter leads

hhothekilla Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cully View Post
    you have probably fryed your meter by connecting the meter across the load set to Amps .as you have dead shorted your supply line.

check to see if you have any fuses left in the meter or meter leads

Both the fuses are ok and my leads are fine.

Oh, by the way my wire heat up issue is because I'm using 16 gauge wire.

hhothekilla Guest
    I swapped the wires out to 10 gauge. No heat problems and my voltage and amps went up a bit. Voltage 11.55 and Amps 9.5. I'm looking into a hydrogen flow meter. Kinda expensive.

Gain on old suburban

I sold my shop teacher and simple wet cell 7 plate series smack, and he stuck it in his 1995 suburban I think, not sure of the exact vehicle but a larger suv. 2.5 MPG increase with nothing else. I thought this was pretty decent.
    1995 Chevy Camaro
    17 MPG base city/highway
    Listening to Van Halen

hydroxmobile Guest

Hydrox Mobile

KIA Pregio 2.7D with 30% fuel savings with HM160 and PWM.

Take a look at 13 tube in tubes video (senior stan meyer cell)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cscJUwHIA10

hi im new to this site, i just hooked up a March labs 21 plate dry cell on a 1989 5.9 mopar ram 250 it seems to working well lots of gas is comming off taking more than 25 amps so im going to change out my fluid soon and put weaker fluid in im woried about my alternator, it seems to be foaming iv only used 1/2 a tank of feul so far and havnt done a milage test yet but i will be doing one soon iv made 5 35 km round trips and the feul guage is still above 1/2 seems to using less feul

Quote Originally Posted by Stratous View Post
    This thread is only for posting the results of your installation. If you need to make changes to your increase or god forbid decrease in MPG then please edit your original post. This thread is to make believers out of the non-believers. Thanks

My Testamonial for my 2006 3/4 Ton Dodge cummins Turbo Diesel is:
    Stock MPG in town - 17.7 mpg
    After install MPG - 24.3 mpg

Put a map sensor enhancer on, I've put them on an 02 cummins and 2 two 02 duramaxes and that helped double their mileage.

90 BroncoII

7/27/09
    1990 Bronco II, 2.9L V6 w/180K, 4x4 31/10.5 x 15 tires and wheels , 5 speed manual (engine not smoking)
    8 SS plate +NNNNNN- 1L generator
    KOH W/ distilled water.
    Single 02 extender
    Baseline mileage without HHO 18.9 mpm

Current observations and proposed upgrades....
    -Exhaust is smoking, seemed to be running rich
    -Will add second 02 extender to pull sensor further out of exhaust stream.
    -Ordered constant current PWM,
    -looking to build dry cell using Titanium plates
    -I keep blowing starter relays and fuses, I'm suspend testing until I install new PWM

Jager

8/1/09

Ran mileage numbers on latest fill up, Mileage went from 18.9 to 13 and change. I contribute some of the loss to the many minutes idling, showing people the set up and working on installation.

Running SS wall plate wet cell design. +NNNN-NNNN+
    KOH/distilled water
    Will need to add reservoir to keep solution cool.
    PWM coming
    Duel extender for 02 sensor (should I even bother)
    Looking for way to flash ECU to except new 02 data rather then tricking computer

I've noticed increase in power and smoother running engine.
    I need to control solution temps by adding reservoir also number of amps delivered to generator keeping draw between 7-10amps. Any more then that and I using the engine to produce more electricity then the HHO cell can produce in added power.

Sometime I wonder if anyone is truly saving money on these systems. Fun to experiment, Will continue to forge ahead with new add ons and see what's at the end of the tunnel.

Jager