Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if it would be possible for everyone posting their results to just include the electronic device(s) they used (if any) to get results from their HHO setup? Has this been done in another thread already?
    My actual aim is to have a place the can be referenced if say, you need to install an HHO device on another vehicle. Instead of guessing and spelling, you could just run a search for that vehicle, and the setting which worked for another person, as well as their results will come up. That way, you can be off to a running start, and an easier installation.
    How about it? Has this already been done? If so, then where?
    SORRY PEOPLE! Just looked at the forum's main page listing and found similar info -I will check and see what is there.
    (Good thing I saw it before anyone replied!)
    Once again, my apologies!

James here .
    2000 Chevy Cavalier 2.2 automatic
    1400 mile plus trips...
    average before HHO
    @ 70 mph, 21.8 mpg

After installing a generator i designed and built
    average running HHO
    @ 70 mph, 29.5 mpg

After a redesign due to catastrophic failure (of the generator,exploded)
    average running HHO
    @ 70 mph, 41.1 mpg

Haven't been using for awhile, however I've been working on a new setup that i tried for about a week. In the Cavalier I was able to get 129 miles out of 1 gallon of gas, it was short lived only because i got so excited that i took everything out to relocate my system in the rear away from any heat! And well I drive the car everyday and its my long distance car, so it was put on the back burner. I've been working fairly hard at it this week, so i hope to have it up and running soon! I keep updates and will figure out how to put picks on here as to my old units and parts of my new.

Hey Madsceintist,

You have got me interested in seeing your new setup. 129 MPG sounds too good to be true, so please don't leave the issue hanging and update when you can. Thanks!

Picture posting ?

I read a post on it and still cant get to that point ? Want to post pics and I'm stuck. Help....
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Okay. You need to have the picture either on the internet or on saved to your PC.
    There is an easy and a much easier way to do this.

The much easier way is:
    If the file you wanna upload is on the internet, you simply have to
    1. find the picture, and
    2. while you are viewing it in its full size, right-click on the picture itself.
    3. You can then choose to "copy the Image Location", or something similar.
    4. After that, you just go to the exact line, in the post which you are typing, where you would like the picture to appear,
    5. click the button and hold the CTRL key then the V key on the keyboard (or just right-click and PASTE) the info you copied just now, then hit okay.
    The pic will come up on that line when you are finished posting (or when you hit preview).

If it's on your PC, just :
    1. Act like you are gonna post a comment.
    2. Click the paper-clip , and choose the "browse" button to the right of the "Upload File from your Computer" section at the top.
    3. Go to the location of the picture you took (eg. Desktop, or My Documents, or My pictures, etc).
    4. Click on the file, (eg. Bubbler.jpg) and choose "OPEN".
    5. IF it's just 1 file, choose upload (beside the browse button.) If you have more files, choose "Browse" again -from step 2. And work back to step no. 5 again.
    6. You will see a list of file under the "Current Attachments" section, showing the files you wanna upload. Click the corresponding "Remove" button to get rid of anything you don't wanna upload, or just scroll to the bottom of the window and hit "Close This Window".
    7. Finish typing up your post as usual, and submit it for the world to see.

If the File you wanna upload is on the internet, you simply have to find the picture, and while you are viewing it in its full size, right-click on the picture itself. You can then choose to copy the Image Location, or something similar. You can then paste it into the box inside the "Upload File from a URL" section, then hit "Upload." From this point, it's the same as step no. 5.

The attached pic is an example of one I uploaded from my PC -not my own bubbler.

I am sure that this may be over-simplified, but it should get the job done. Please let me know if you have any more problems of this nature.
    I have 20+ years of computer use/repair experience and I am still learning! -I love it!

On another note...

I don't know if this has been covered before, but I want to know if this is a normal occurrence.
    On the morning of Sunday, Jan 29th, I disconnected my HHO unit from my air intake, and have left it off since then. My goal is to check my base mileage before using HHO, so I filled the gas tank immediately after the disconnection. However, what I have found is that my gas consumption is still low, as if there is still some HHO present. I say this because the best I have gotten from HHO is about 10L per 60+ Miles. With the unit off, I am still getting close to that figure. Also, between myself and my wife, the car's carrying about 400 lbs of weight.
    I know that you end up keeping your engine in better shape once you install HHO stuff. Also, the HHO cleans up your engine, so it should perform better too.
    What I wanna know is, whether or not I need to run the car longer without HHO to get the proper mileage, or could it be that the car is just performing that well?
    Please let me know what you think.
    Oh, the car is a 1991 Corolla, 1296CC Carbed 2E engine -Japanese model, and no computer.

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    I don't know if this has been covered before, but I want to know if this is a normal occurrence.
    On the morning of Sunday, Jan 29th, I disconnected my HHO unit from my air intake, and have left it off since then. My goal is to check my base mileage before using HHO, so I filled the gas tank immediately after the disconnection. However, what I have found is that my gas consumption is still low, as if there is still some HHO present. I say this because the best I have gotten from HHO is about 10L per 60+ Miles. With the unit off, I am still getting close to that figure. Also, between myself and my wife, the car's carrying about 400 lbs of weight.
    I know that you end up keeping your engine in better shape once you install HHO stuff. Also, the HHO cleans up your engine, so it should perform better too.
    What I wanna know is, whether or not I need to run the car longer without HHO to get the proper mileage, or could it be that the car is just performing that well?
    Please let me know what you think.
    Oh, the car is a 1991 Corolla, 1296CC Carbed 2E engine -Japanese model, and no computer.
    Did you make any tweaks to the car after adding hho?
    Also when you say disconnected what exactly did you disconnect? Was it just the hho hose or was it hose and power to the unit?

Tweaks? Not really. Regular work, yes -overhaul, oil and gas filter changes, timing, new tires, etc. The time just came to do these things over the months. The work was done without the HHO unit on/connected. Plus my old unit (washers dry cell) only put out 1Liter in 5mins. That is, approx 200ML/min.
    Right now, the unit's is power switched off (since sunday morning) and disconnected. The hose to the air intake is disconnected, and the barb plugged.
    So what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    Tweaks? Not really. Regular work, yes -overhaul, oil and gas filter changes, timing, new tires, etc. The time just came to do these things over the months. The work was done without the HHO unit on/connected. Plus my old unit (washers dry cell) only put out 1Liter in 5mins. That is, approx 200ML/min.
    Right now, the unit's is power switched off (since sunday morning) and disconnected. The hose to the air intake is disconnected, and the barb plugged.
    So what do you think?
    If all this was done at the time the generator was added it could very well be that the gains are due to the servicing and not the hho. To benefit from hho fuel usage is reduced by tweaking the carb. However since the added hho increases power and combustion efficiency there is no noticeable loss in power.

Here is a test you can do. Start the car and allow it to warm up. Once it has warmed up, with the unit connected to the intake turn on the generator and see if you notice smoother throttle.

Now drive the car with and without the hho and see if you experience more power with the hho added. If so then you will have to have the vehicle tuned to achieve maximum benefit.

If ur cell is only 200ml/min, i dont think thats enough. U need to ramp that up.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.