Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I agree that that's not quite enough, so I built a better cell. At that time, I could only find 2.5" SS washers. I got that output from a huge stack.
    My current cell puts out over 2LPM easily. Since it's a 1.3L engine though, I was thinking that I should try for about 650ML per min for starters. What do you guys think?
    BTW -The car giving great mileage without the HHO unit in the car. Yep, it's a base mileage testing week for me.

Its hard to say cause its carburated, carbs work diff then FI.

We should start another thread for this, since ur asking questions, which is ok, but should be in another tread.

Start another thread and email me so I know, and weel continue there.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

60 + no HHO ?

I had that same car 15 years ago and didn't get more than 40-45 m.p.g. at best ! With what i know now it would be great to have had HHO on that car. As o2 sensors get old and coated in carbon they do not perform as well as new. HHO becomes steam after detonation and cleans as you would expect steam to. I pulled my o2 out after 5000 miles and it was clean of carbon that was there before i started the HHO use! Really cool. If you drove or drive your car a few thousand miles you'll see your gas consumption go up(m.p.g. go down), I'm sure.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Thanks for the replies!
    mytoyotasucks
    I guess I will have to start another thread -when I get some more results. Sunday is my re-fill day, so I will have more info by Monday.

Madsceintist
    Are you saying that you had a 1991 Jap-style Corolla hatchback with a 1.3L carbed engine? I ask also, because the mileage souds on point, but there is no O2 sensor on this vehicle, AFAIK. There is no computer on it -but I do believe that the HHO cleaned up my engine.

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    Thanks for the replies!
    mytoyotasucks
    I guess I will have to start another thread -when I get some more results. Sunday is my re-fill day, so I will have more info by Monday.

Madsceintist
    Are you saying that you had a 1991 Jap-style Corolla hatchback with a 1.3L carbed engine? I ask also, because the mileage souds on point, but there is no O2 sensor on this vehicle, AFAIK. There is no computer on it -but I do believe that the HHO cleaned up my engine.
    This car's fuel system is purely mechanical. So in order to benefit from hho, I am very sure some tuning is required. There may also be mileage gains from the cleaning of the engine. In essence you car is unaware of the hho. By the way hhofox I sent you an email.

o2

No the toy didn't have an o2. My cavalier does. Sorry bout that. The Cavalier is going to our teen on their 18th birthday in a few months. So I'm fitting a '92 Toyota corolla dx 1.8 that a customer donated for experiments. My old Toyota had so much rust in it the rear that the shock towers gave way. Parted it out long time ago('97), enjoyed the hell out of that car. If i remember correctly i think it had a 1.5 in it though, I'll dig out some pics sometime.
    As the o2 sensors in F.I. goes for wear i was speaking generally. I got two subjects caught up together. I'll keep em separate next time.
    Hail HHO.

check this out

So when it comes to this HHO I'm new to this. I discovered this in kid November of last year and quickly began to work on my own. I understand the basics and have installed a prototype on my car.

Now I have a 96 mustang gt so I need to squeeze as much mpg out of that beast as I can.

My generator is made from regular SS wall plates. I have 8 and are set up.. +-n-n-n-n-n-n+negative. Be advised the spacing between each carries from one to the next. The max is 2 mil and minimum is yet to be determined. I used a lunch box that holds up to 1.2 litters of water with 4 tbsp of lye. 4 is way too much and worked fine the first day only for the lye to be cooked the following morning.

I drove to work and back with the generator on and producing no more than half a littler per minute.. possibly less than thst. It is 26 miles there and back 80% of that is highway. My gas did not move at all during that and the power increase felt like that of a fresh tune-up (which my car desperately needs by the way). Usually I waste half a quarter of gasto work and back but the gauge did not budge abd I had the car idling for at least 20 minutes showing the generator off to some co workers to prove that it does make a flammable substance.

What I want to know is is it really possible to see such an increase in power and mileage with no more than half a litter per minute of HHO on a 4.6 litter sized engine!?! I am currently remaking the frame of the gen cause I found some gas leakage and I'm only going to add 2 tbsp of lye.

By the way... No fancy PWM or anything.. just a heavy duty 30A fuse I salvaged of a power wheel and a bubbler.. took of the flashback arrestor because it restricted what little flow of HHO I had going into the intake.. plus at that rate it wasn't a threat of explosion.

I'm impressed on the results of that short test run. My car wastes a lot of gas and I went to work and back and the gauge seemed to be frozen solid. If anyone can look into this I can show picks of my cell.. doesn't look like much but its a start.

For those new guys reading... Definitely worth your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Left-handed individual View Post
    So when it comes to this HHO I'm new to this. I discovered this in kid November of last year and quickly began to work on my own. I understand the basics and have installed a prototype on my car.

Now I have a 96 mustang gt so I need to squeeze as much mpg out of that beast as I can.

My generator is made from regular SS wall plates. I have 8 and are set up.. +-n-n-n-n-n-n+negative. Be advised the spacing between each carries from one to the next. The max is 2 mil and minimum is yet to be determined. I used a lunch box that holds up to 1.2 litters of water with 4 tbsp of lye. 4 is way too much and worked fine the first day only for the lye to be cooked the following morning.

I drove to work and back with the generator on and producing no more than half a littler per minute.. possibly less than thst. It is 26 miles there and back 80% of that is highway. My gas did not move at all during that and the power increase felt like that of a fresh tune-up (which my car desperately needs by the way). Usually I waste half a quarter of gasto work and back but the gauge did not budge abd I had the car idling for at least 20 minutes showing the generator off to some co workers to prove that it does make a flammable substance.

What I want to know is is it really possible to see such an increase in power and mileage with no more than half a litter per minute of HHO on a 4.6 litter sized engine!?! I am currently remaking the frame of the gen cause I found some gas leakage and I'm only going to add 2 tbsp of lye.

By the way... No fancy PWM or anything.. just a heavy duty 30A fuse I salvaged of a power wheel and a bubbler.. took of the flashback arrestor because it restricted what little flow of HHO I had going into the intake.. plus at that rate it wasn't a threat of explosion.

I'm impressed on the results of that short test run. My car wastes a lot of gas and I went to work and back and the gauge seemed to be frozen solid. If anyone can look into this I can show picks of my cell.. doesn't look like much but its a start.

For those new guys reading... Definitely worth your time.
    It could be that the HHO cleaned the O2 sensors, and part of the intake.
    But useing very little gas - not possible. But if it cleaned the engine that can do alot by itself.

What size motor does it have??
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

flashback

I use an oxygen tank flashback arrestor, the vacuum from the engine is enough to pull the HHO thru but works like it needs to when there's a pop. I strongly suggest you use something, there, Left-handed !
    Hail HHO.

Mytoyotasucks its a 4.6L V8. Now that you mention it that sounds like thats what may of happened. It regularly wouldn't pass smog cause of 2 bad O2 sensors ando a bad catalyst. (car has 4 of each by the way.... Shows how inefficient it truly is) so I had to pay a few extra $ to make it happen. Since then I've taken the generator off to rebuild it and the car does seem a little bit smoother.. the previous 2 owners neglected and mistreated this poor thing... But its in good hands now.

Madscientist I would like to see an example of that flashback arrestor your talking about.. sounds just like what I need. Any link or tips on how to make it would be greatly appreciated.