Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Left-handed individual View Post
    Mytoyotasucks its a 4.6L V8. Now that you mention it that sounds like thats what may of happened. It regularly wouldn't pass smog cause of 2 bad O2 sensors ando a bad catalyst. (car has 4 of each by the way.... Shows how inefficient it truly is) so I had to pay a few extra $ to make it happen. Since then I've taken the generator off to rebuild it and the car does seem a little bit smoother.. the previous 2 owners neglected and mistreated this poor thing... But its in good hands now.

Madscientist I would like to see an example of that flashback arrestor your talking about.. sounds just like what I need. Any link or tips on how to make it would be greatly appreciated.
    I bought this at a welding supply shop for a portable acetylene/oxygen torch(there are long and short)these are short, the fittings are from ace hardware. Had to take a knife to one so as the flare would fit snug. Works really great!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Thanks man. I think ive heard of these before. Instead of having that steel wool are these the ones with the little metal ball inside that completely blocks off the path when forced to go backwards(as in in the event of a flashback)? I heard of this a while back.. but knew absolutely nothing of it and saw a video on how to make one with steel wool so I took the easy way out... didnt really work out for me I just carry it around to show people the flashback with a lighter and convince them this is no hoax. I never doubted this thing... If it wasn't already invented im pretty sure I would of invented it myself because I always thought if you put two pieces of steel under water and connect one to the positive and the other to the negative (electrolysis) somethings gotta give.. theres gotta be a good way to get the oxygen and hydrogen out of water thus creating a new fuel source. water is an impressive substance.

Repeatedly this arrestor will work flawlessly!
    As people we learn something new all the time, there are so many things we DON'T know. I'm up for finding out everything we can, but I think sometimes, one day somebody's going to find out the wrong thing and ................BOOM, were all gone!
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

What most people dont know is that the factory runs the ebgines a little rich - more than needed so the cats can burn the gasses better. And the engines can run alot better for fuel mileage and power. And now with ethonol in the fuel the mileage gets even worse.

To bring the most out of HHO, youll need a few toys.
    1 - Dual EFIE to mod the O2 sensors
    2 - Map sensor enhancer

and more HHO, and you can read the exaust temp through the OBDII port or put in a pyro gauge.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

I agree Madscientist. People swear humans are the smartest beings around what with all our impressive technology but if you think about it.... How Many countlees great discoveries haven't been made in accident. wether it be engineering, astronomy, medical science what have you. We've only been this smart for no more than 100 years.. and this HHO stuff needs considerably more attention than what its getting.

Mytoyotasucks, I keep hearing about these add-ons to the boosters but I can find any. Where can you find these things.. and are they vehicle specific? I want to be able to get a hold on these things as soon as I figure out what milagro increase i get out of ny boosters. i plan to run at least 3 generators within 3 months at an estimated 2-3 lpm.

-sorry, meant to say mileage no milagro.. please excuse my grammar I hate typing on this NOT-so-smart phone. Lol

U can find these on ebay, and other web sites, or u can build ur own - not to hard.

look here for starters - http://www.hhoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

Thanks man. Aside from what I was looking for there's a lot of other good information in general.

First real results

02 jeep liberty 3.7 v6 4x4
    hybrid wet cell
    cts mod....10 deg added
    map mod.....4.85v (ref voltage mod)
    iat mod.....180-190 deg (adjustable for fine tuning)
    narrow quad efie @200mv up 200mv down (still tweaking these so numbers not final)
    30a pwm
    started at 18mpg baseline. I travel 80mls round trip to work. Interstate driveing...lot of hills.
    Now at 24.5mpg as of today and still have some adjusting to do.
    Yay me!

Oh my!!!

just got done installing CCPWM,,,thats integrated with myEFIE so when I Idle it pulls low amps but when I give it gas it ups the amps out the driver. Its running about 9 amps at idle and 35 at full throttle. I have an excellent base line ...18 mpg. I havent driven it only 10 or so miles but its looking crazy....good. I gotta tweek it and fill the tank to get real numbers but first indicators look GREAT. In about a week or so I will post an update..