Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceguy4 View Post
    just got done installing CCPWM,,,thats integrated with myEFIE so when I Idle it pulls low amps but when I give it gas it ups the amps out the driver. Its running about 9 amps at idle and 35 at full throttle. I have an excellent base line ...18 mpg. I havent driven it only 10 or so miles but its looking crazy....good. I gotta tweek it and fill the tank to get real numbers but first indicators look GREAT. In about a week or so I will post an update..
    well?!?!?
    results please?!?!?

I'm having engine light problems P0171 code... lean. I can run my off sets -100mv MAF.... +100mv o2 and I dont kick a light. I'm starting to see improvement...2 or 3 mpg with no cel ....more whith the light on. what is everyone doing come inspection time? In my state they hook it up and any codes fail it

2.0 L Turbo flat 4

1 LPM output
    13-14V input @9-12 Amps

MPG

City/Hwy before: 21
    City/Hwy after: 24

No ECU mods for HHO injection; just a reset on install.

Here is a video of my crazy system (still a beta prototype):

Stevo, very neat job!! Add some mags close to the injection point or a pulsing coil wound on the last foot from the injection point. Again clean neat great install and setup. That is what I call KOOOL! My hat is off to you Sir.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Nice job .........................
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    well?!?!?
    results please?!?!?
    Still tinkering ..runs better with check engine light on...it seems to "pucker up" after I reset it. gas pump shows good and expect real good numbers to match my Autel MaxiTrip readings. today it was showing 36-39 mpg where it use to show 18-19 just days ago. still playing but I'm impressed.

Still tinkering ..runs better with check engine light on...it seems to "pucker up" after I reset it. gas pump shows good and expect real good numbers to match my Autel MaxiTrip readings. today it was showing 36-39 mpg where it use to show 18-19 just days ago. still playing but I'm impressed.
    ive heard of computers MPG readings being rediculously high compared to what the vehicle is ACTUALLY getting. Have you double checked these readings with math?

Quote Originally Posted by myoldyourgold View Post
    Stevo, very neat job!! Add some mags close to the injection point or a pulsing coil wound on the last foot from the injection point. Again clean neat great install and setup. That is what I call KOOOL! My hat is off
    to you Sir.
    "Add some mags close to the injection point or a pulsing coil wound on the last foot from the injection point" what is the purpose of "mags"?

"Add some mags close to the injection point or a pulsing coil wound on the last foot from the injection point" what is the purpose of "mags"?

Magnets.............
    With the correct direction, they will keep the HHO higher in quality as you have para or ortho. Either will burn well, however ortho burns much more stronger than para. So the goal is to keep ortho as strong as possible up to the point of combustion. More power for the same quantity with better quality.

Basically your disassociating the particles and keeping them in a more unstable state so that they have more of a bang when their detonated.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Magnets.............
    With the correct direction, they will keep the HHO higher in quality as you have para or ortho. Either will burn well, however ortho burns much more stronger than para. So the goal is to keep ortho as strong as possible up to the point of combustion. More power for the same quantity with better quality.

Basically your disassociating the particles and keeping them in a more unstable state so that they have more of a bang when their detonated.
    how do magnets do this? both para and ortho would still be going into the combustion chamber. plus theres another couple feet AFTER the injection point. This seems like a hoax to me :/ I want it to be right. i just dont see HOW it is right?