Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolatesla View Post
    Hi all,

First I want to thank everyone for the kind help here .
    I have installed my hho system and run it for 3 tanks of fuel (petrol)
    I have found no difference but I will explain the setup just in case i missed something.

The vehicle system has no oxygen sensor in the exhaust at all and they aparrently run in open loop mode , so it sould be ideal. it is 0bd2 2001 model 4wd

I am generating 2 .2 lpm plus and I have tried different points of input ..pre air cleaner and manifold direct.

I do my sums on the range of my main tank 95 litres normally 500-530 depending on the wind (open road conditions)
    The vehicle has a roof rack and would never be considered economical on fuel.

If any body has any thing that is worth trying before I say that it doesnt work on this one ?
    Thanks in advance
    Lindsay

What makes this a difficult application is that you have to adjust the timing thru the computer. That would make a noticeable difference. Have you tried to inject the HHO just outside of the throttle body?
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Thanks for that,

I was under the distinct impression that I would see an increase because of the better burn .
    Timing will be difficult to tamper with but I will investigate the ways to to do it .

How many amps are you running to make 2.2 lpm? What is your average driving, by that I mean what is the average rpm your engine is running at. The timing issue must be addressed but if it is not possible try to increase or decrease the exhaust gas going back though the EGR to find the sweet spot. Remember it is a balance of HHO to fuel to air. If you get it right at the point where you run the most you will see a gain. Keep us informed there could be more help available.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Thanks,
    I'm running 25-35 amps depending on the engine rpm ..at idle the volts are lower .

I aproximate my reading by blowing up balloons with a stopwatch and doing a volume calculation

I have a 25 amp fuse which will pop ocasionally and dies from stress failure
    30 amps is ok so thats how I calculate my current. As you may know , all meters introduce a little resistance.

My system is open loop (nothing from exhaust to anywhere else) so Im not sure what you mean by egr control adjustment.

The only place I can see for any kind of sensor is in the intake path .
    I have adjusted my iat resistance and I do notice a slight increase in egt by leaning the mixture which does seem to make a 5% difference but it is hard to measure that level.

These vehicles are only relased in australia and south africa i think.
    1fz-fe straigh six 4.5 litres very popular .

the toyota lx450 is almost the same as this one in the us and other places

they are obd1 or something not readable except for flash codes.
    I have searched quite a bit and I have not found a successful hho boost on one yet .

could it be that the have a magic fuel air mix that is already optimum??
    I dont see how .
    Any help appreciated ,thanks

Hi guys,

I'm not sure how much LPM my dry cell produces BUT my 2000 Mercedes e320 v6 3.2l with 170,000 miles used to run at 14 miles per gallon, now with this dry cell i am doing about 19-20 miles per gallon running at 15 amps.

However, I built a smacksbooster out of ABS pipe and used 316L stainless steel plates and it produced a whopping amount of 5 lpm at about 20 amps. I loved it except for the fact that it got hot and spewed water into my engine (even with a bubbler). I am waiting on my finances to get better so i can invest in some filters that can help filter out the steam and water that gets produced.
    Anyone know of a device that can efficiently remove water from the line before it goes into the intake?

This is my dry cell, i dont have pics of my wet cell yet.

Water filter

I just bought and installed a filter from this seller on eBay:

http://hydrolinium.com/Parts.html

I was having problems with water getting into the air intake even with the secondary bubbler and just installed this item today. It was $30 and has a drain that will dump water continuously or you can keep it closed (not recommended). I seems to work really well and can be cleaned.

It's basically stainless steel thicker than steel wool but sort of the same concept that catches the water vapor and drains it out for you.

What kind of cell do you have that gets 1.5 LPM for it? Did you build it yourself?

I have the 03 same truck long bed heavy duty that gets only 16 mpg average. I am building the 13 plates cells and have problem getting about 2 LPM output. I thought you need about 2 LPM for the 5.9 Cumm motor according to .25-.5 LPM per liter as suggested every where?

What kind of cell do you have that gets 1.5 LPM for it? Did you build it yourself?

I have the 03 same truck long bed heavy duty that gets only 16 mpg average. I am building the 13 plates cells and have problem getting about 2 LPM output. I thought you need about 2 LPM for the 5.9 Cumm motor according to .25-.5 LPM per liter as suggested every where?
    Edit / Delete

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tomfreed View Post

Edit / Delete

Depending on the size of your plates your going to need more. 13 probably wont get the output you need without heating the water a lot. I would go with something that has about 30 plates. That cells would easily produce the 2 lpm you need. green fuel h2o has some great cells.

a little story for you! http://freenergyhho.weebly.com/