Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wljohns Guest

2000 honda crv

I did not get an accurate reading before HHO but was around 20mpg.
    Built a $40 tero cell out of wallplates does 1/2 -1 lpm depending on amp draw. I run around 3/4 lpm
    Running one extender on the O2 sensor. Got a light and just let it burn

Anyway got a consistent 25mpg after about 1 week or running.
    PROBLEM is my CRV idled WAAAAY down. We are talking 150-300rpm idle. It would die sometimes at red lites. But otherwise ran great. Ran it for a month getting 25 mpg. But when it started the low idle I cut unit off. After about 80 miles idle went back to normal. And down to 22mpg. The way I have figured the mileage is different gas stations different driving conditions etc. And average 25 over a month.
    Any ideas WHY the low idle. I quit trying to cut off the CEL and just lrt it burn.

Quote Originally Posted by wljohns View Post
    I did not get an accurate reading before HHO but was around 20mpg.
    Built a $40 tero cell out of wallplates does 1/2 -1 lpm depending on amp draw. I run around 3/4 lpm
    Running one extender on the O2 sensor. Got a light and just let it burn

Anyway got a consistent 25mpg after about 1 week or running.
    PROBLEM is my CRV idled WAAAAY down. We are talking 150-300rpm idle. It would die sometimes at red lites. But otherwise ran great. Ran it for a month getting 25 mpg. But when it started the low idle I cut unit off. After about 80 miles idle went back to normal. And down to 22mpg. The way I have figured the mileage is different gas stations different driving conditions etc. And average 25 over a month.
    Any ideas WHY the low idle. I quit trying to cut off the CEL and just lrt it burn.
    How are you delivering your HHO? If it's via vacuum I would recommend checking for vacuum leaks.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

wljohns Guest
    No vaccuum and no leaks. Only thing that changed is I cut OFF the power switch. Delivered via air intake tube just before butterfly.

My results

I'm running brute force systems with an inline 1 ohm 225W resistor as my "current limiter" circuit. This clamps my current at @ 14 amps and divides the voltage so I get @ 3 vdc (14A) at the cell. I saturate the KOH in the cell (1L H2O capacity) to maximize conduction and minimize freezing. My plate area is maximized for the available space. I was not satisfied with the series cells & PWM set-ups, too many variables. I have 2.5 systems install so far. My F150 went from 15 hwy to 22 hwy, my cavalier is still in testing (gas tank issues) and my Jeep is 80% complete. I'm running 9v battery efie's on my first two builds w/ @ 250mv bias. Work's great. I'm trying Eagle research's efies for my next system. Having trouble locating the O2 wiring at the ECM tonight. Might have to get a manual. So to recap...40% + efficiency increase on the F150 (1991 4.9L 4x4), Cavalier & Jeep results soon. Isn't this fun.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    I been working with my system for 3 months. I usually get 18-20mpg around town and 19-21 mpg highway. I noticed now that I'm getting 22.5-23mpg around town and 28-31 mpg hwy. I am really impressed. I have a modified water for gas system. that I used narrow ss plates and a 15 plate smack design. Both system draw 13 Amps and 12.65 volts... 1/2 tspn koh in the quart mason jar, and 2 tspns in my smack design in 1 gallon system.
    After running my generators on my blazer for a time now I installed a pwm and and it really made a difference. Now I'm getting from 18-21 around town before to 23-25mph. And 29-31 on the highway. The improvement has been consistant and The clean exhaust with no carbon is very impressive. The HP is very noticed also.

Holy Cow It Works!!!

After 2 months of tinkering with my cell (i have a screwed up schedule) i finally flipped the switch on my home built 7 lowes plate set up / my first cell and after much skepticism i finally see what all the hype is!!! I went from 17 mpg to 21 mpg first try (till i blew a fuse thanks to thermal runaway) but man does that make ya feel like a kid again whew!! Actual results!!! By the way this forum rocks!! lots of smart folks!!!
    Thanks for the help, Carl!!

Latest results...

I got my first results from my Cavalier yesterday. My base results where 23mpg with "normal driving", combination of back roads /up & down the hills, city and some highway. I've been driving this car for over 13 years and the best I ever got was 29 on the interstate driving from gas station to gas station. (Z24 w/ 3.1L) I netted 31.5 mpg with about 3 hours of my "normal driving". This car has never seen this good. (We've had her since she was born.)
    That's about a 37% increase+-. My cell did heat up to about 60 F from a start temp of @32 F during the run. I insulated it to try to retain what little heat it makes. The volts, current and flow remained solid from start to finish. (tested before and after the driving, not during.) I need to do a road trip just to see what the highway miles are.
    I'm also now in the process of testing my Jeep Liberty. I had a few setbacks with wiring to the wrong O2 sensor and a broken toggle switch. All is fixed now. My efie's (x2) are set to @ 220mvdc and it looks like the computer is compensating so far. I have about 20 miles on it so far. I splurged on a scangaugeII so I can watch the O2 sensors & the MPG's live. For the last 5.5 years, the base mpg averaged about 15-18mpgs up and down the hills. My goal is 23+. I'll keep you posted.
    Randohr
    02' Jeep; 18mpg Highway w/o HHO
    23mpg highway w/ HHO.
    Parallel plate water baths, 3vdc, 16A
    Efies(x4), MAP diode, AIT mod, WTS mod.

hhothekilla Guest

HHO Testimonial

Gents and Ladies! I am new to this forum so, hello to all!! I had a 4 tube design. 316L SS (2) 1" center electrodes and (2) 3" outer electrodes. About 1lpm and I got a 50% to 60% increase in fuel mileage on my 92 Isuzu trooper during our last trip of about 820 miles! Phenominal results I do say! Of course, going from 10mpg to 15mpg isn't anything to really brag about. Due to heat issues, I had to scrap the center electrodes because the metal had been boiled. It also created way too much brown sludge. I was looking around on the internet last night and came across another design I decided to try. The twister design I saw on youtube done by dallasgoldbug. Essentially using odd numbers of SS condiment cups in a vertical series. I got it built today, tested it and I got about 2 LPM running 8 amps with 3 tps of sodium hydroxide to 1/2 gallon of distilled water. Not too bad! I'll be road testing it soon!

kia spectra

been testing a 2006 kia spectra, i was using water4gas design with 1 tsp baking soda and distilled water. this netted an 8.7 mpg increase before it melted and twisted the plexyglass tower. i then put 2 cells on the car with 1/2 tsp b-soda and got 9 mpg before it started blowing the 10 amp fuse ( had it linked to the daylight running lights) im currently running one cell that is made up of 304 ss grill grate +n- with one tsp baking soda getting about 7-8 mpg increase, when i figure out how to run a dedicated power supply to the cells ( without using a switch ) im going to step it up and see what happens

hhothekilla Guest

Legit & amazing mmw!!

Hey everyone. I'm back again with a whole new cell. I decided to build a dry cell. The plates are 6"x6" 316L SS. 12 total arranged at +nnn-nnn+nnn-. I have 40 mil shower pan liner cut and stacked 2 between each plate. About 1/16" between each plate when compressed. The two positive and two negative plates have a notch on one end for 14 gauge female spade terminal connectors. One for each plate. I'm using 1/2" plexyglass for my ends and 16 1/4" nylon bolts and nuts to hold everything together. I have a 48oz resivoir about 1 foot above the top of the cell. I have run the cell for about 4 hours at a time, around 10 times now. Wires run a bit hot, but don't melt or smoke. I'm running 6 teaspoons of drain cleaner/gallon. I just ran two tests tonight. First test:

Amps: 8.9
    Voltage: 12.4
    Watts: 110.36
    ML/Min: 1666.62

MMW: 15.101

Second test:

Amps: 8.2
    Voltage: 12.1
    Watts: 99.22
    ML/Min: 1538.4

MMW: 15.504

Pretty phenominal! Oh, ZERO CURRENT LEAKAGE!!!! Plus, my plates are clean as a whistle!

If anyone needs pictures, please feel free to pm me.

Thanks