Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: something very interesting

theramsey3 Guest
    that all depends on how much hho you add and how much fuel you cut I don't know how much hho you would have to add to have to retard timing drastically as is we need to retard it to change the max lean out tables in the computer to achieve better fuel mileage any how. The folks on youtube running lawn mower engines on straight hho are having timing issues (back firing) but personally I feel the faster and more complete we can make the gasoline burn through introduction of hho and with this new thought of a hotter spark the more efficient we can make the ICE. It will be an experiment all of its own but as far as I can see it the worst that will happen is we will ruin a set of spark plugs and spend a few extra bucks and you have got to admit it will be a pretty cool experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Funny that I am explaining my post, but anyway... The hxxp://.. thing is a bit of a weird way to try not to be viewed as spam (if that's actually the intention). Just found it very interesting.
    some sites do not like live links ......thus the XX
    HHOinventions.com

he is the schematic in the zip file attached
    HHOinventions.com

and here is a plasma arc ignition patent file http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?...0&DISPLAY=DESC
    HHOinventions.com

theramsey3 Guest
    i am going to build one with a full wave rectifier and a potentometer instead of a transformer and see how it works

Super Fuel FX Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Jackson View Post
    ... I think he needs to add HHO and maybe ethanol if the HHO is not enough.
    Adding ethanol to the system actually reduces gas mileage. If you take the examples of standard gas (no ethanol added), and compare the gas mileages from E85 (85% Ethanol), there is a 20% decrease in gas mileage with E85. Granted, E85 is becoming cheaper to produce, the whole idea of increasing your gas mileage seems kinda moot with regards to adding any type of alcohol to your fuel.

Super Fuel FX Guest
    My apologies. It just didn't sink in the way it should've.

theramsey3 Guest
    I have still yet to build my first prototype but had a thought last night instead of using diodes between the different cylinders to prevent crossfire taking the 120vac supply before rectifying to dc and running it to 1:1 ratio transformers (you will need as many transformers as you have cylinders) then rectifying the acv to dcv then to the spark plug there would be absolutely no crossfire issues. Theoretically you should still be able to change the supply voltage and it affect each plug with the same voltage. It will actually require more diodes but I believe that I am going to be able to eliminate about 60 diodes from the schematic using my design. If any one else builds one first please let us know. It may be a while before I get a chance to do this I am having a small money issue right now thus hindering me from playing