Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best HHO Generator Material?

man... you need to chill out. i wasnt supporting glass jars, i just was pointing out that alot of people (such as yourself) frown upon useing them because they "can" explode. ANYTHING will explode if your not careful, glass, pvc and yes even steel. do you think bomb caseings are made from glass? the last post is weeks old, where were you at when these guys were all supporting the use of glass??? i am not giveing bad advice to anyone, just my personal experience. you wana give good advice? then tell everyone to stop playing around with highly explosive gas. glass doesnt explode, hho explodes.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotawarrior View Post
    man... you need to chill out. i wasnt supporting glass jars, i just was pointing out that alot of people (such as yourself) frown upon useing them because they "can" explode.
    Sorry Toyota that comment was not directed at you, I was referring more to the posts above yours, but like you mentioned, those were older posts. I should have noticed the dates. I thought this was a whole new thread about using glass jars, which makes me want to pull out my hair (or what is left of it). While my comments may have been harsh, I will never "CHILL OUT" about the use of glass with HHO. Again my apologies for seeming to attack you, that is not what I had in mind.